okeedokee

"Nice. Well Im gonna go get pizza. We can call Will tomorrow. You coming?" Max said getting up and grabbing the keys.
"Of course. Im not letting you get nasty Pinapple pizza!" Mike said slipping on flip flops.
-----------------
Next morning
------------------
max woke up the next morning and looked over at Mike, who was still sleeping peacefully with his arm around her.
She snuggled into his side making him turn in his sleep and face away from her.
Max  sighed and got out of bed, brushed her teeth, and got dressed.
By the time she was applying the only makeup she had, mascara, Mike had woke up, but still didn't move from where he was.
Max walked over to where he laid and sat next to him.
His arms lifted out of the sheets and tugged on Max's waist.
He scooted back a bit and pulled max down to lay with him.
"You know yesterday I said I was going to call will and build more furniture right after I got ready." Max mumbled.
Mike snuggled closer to her spooning her.
"I know, but we've got all day. We can do it later." Mike replied.
"Okay, but you need to get up and get dressed." Max said hesitantly.
"But, Bubba. Why can't we just relax, I'll cook breakfast at nine and we can start building at ten." Mike said.
"Mike, it is nine." Max said laughing.
"Whatever, i'll cook at ten then, no biggie." He said smirking.
"Nope,nope, you always procrastinate, were getting up now, c'mon uppeee." Max said getting up and doing her best to grab mike out of bed.
"Fine. I'll be down in a minute then." Mike whined as he got up and walked into the bathroom.
Max put to fingers up to her eyes and then pointed them at Mike, "Im watching you." She threatened.
"Okeedokee, weirdo." Mike said flailing his toothbrush at her.
When Mike was fully dressed and ready for the day he headed downstairs to help Max.
Max was sitting on one of the bar stools staring at the fridge.
"Max?" Mike said curiously.
No response.
He walked over to her and shook her.
No response.
He walked infront of the counter and stared into her eyes.
He saw them light up a little.
"Maxie." He said smiling up at her.
"Make. Me. Breakfast." she said holding back a smile.
"You couldve said that when i shook you." Mike said laughing.
He turned and opened the fridge.
"Eggs. Bacon. Toast." He counted as he retrieved them from the fridge.
He made them both breakfast and sat to eat.
When they were finished Max washed dishes and Mike dried them and put them away.
After that they got on the phone and called up Will.
------------------
The phone buzzed and rang.
"Will, the phone." A girl yelled from the other room.
"I got it." He yelled back.
"Hello?" He asked.
"Will, how are ya. Its Max by the way." She said.
"Max! Oh my gosh how are you and Mike doing?" He asked.
"Good, good. We moved in about a week ago and just got new furniture." Max said proudly.
"Cool!" Will said.
"So how are you and El?" Max questioned.
"Oh, yeah, I thought you knew. After Senior year El cheated on me with some stud from another school named Leo. We kinda split after that. Her and Leo are married now, they weren't even dating for over a month." Will said dramatically.
"Wow that sucks. So anybody new?" Max asked.
"Yeah, yeah. I, somehow, got a girl to like me after she left. Hee names Izzie, shes from Springville, Indiana." Will said.
"Indiana? I thought you moved?" Max asked.
"Yeah, i decided to stay home since i had no reason to move anymore. The college i wanted to go to was in Indiana anyways." Will claimed.
"Oh, cool. Well i just wanted to check in, thanks for everything!" Max said.
"No, thanks for calling, i didnt have your number!" Will said.
"Well, this is it. I'll talk to you again soon, byeee." Max said.
"Adios." Will said hanging up.
-----------------
"Now lets get to these boxes." Max said hanging up and walking over to Mike, still sitting at the bar table.
So they unpacked and built everything by the end of the day and decided it would be best to get jobs soon.
Max was interviewed by a few major companies the next day for finance and Mike was interviewed for engineering.
They both got jobs by the next week.
------------------
AN - sorry guys i had school and forgot! Thanks for thw support and comments they make me feel so much better about continuing the story.i love you guys! Adios!
                      -Ruth-