uh oh...

"What. The. Fuck." Dustin said opening the front door.
Max and Mike looked up, still close.
"It-It's not what it looks like Dustin, it really isnt." Mike said in defense as Max stood to her feet.
"Then what was that? Surely wasn't an accident."  Dustin said closing the front door behind him and walking towards them.
"It-It wasn't, El, she was in the window, and we were trying to make her jealous, so..." Max  stuttered.
"El has been downstairs since her and Will came out of the closet." Dustin replied suprising Max.
Mike stood up and rubbed his arm, "I thought it was her."
"Well whatever, im gonna head inside." Dustin said openeing the door.
"W-Wait, Dustin. Don't tell anyone.please." Max pleaded.
"Of course" he said shooting her a reassuring smile and closing the door behind him.
"Mike."
"Im sorry, i really thought it was her. Im so sorry." he muttered in ambarassment.
"Mike, its okay, really. it was hot anyways." she said with a smirk.
"Come on, the game is waiting." she said holding out her hand for him.
He took it with a smile and they walked inside and downstairs.
"There you to weirdos are" Lucas said with a smile.
"Lets play again" Max said handing the bottle to Dustin.
Dustin spun the bottle, but it landed on himself which made the whole group burst out into laughter.
"I guess Dusty Bun has to go into the closet all alone." El laughed as Will started the timer and Dustin closed the door on himself.
By the time the seven minutes was up Dustin came out wiping sweat off his forehead and saying, " I think i had the best seven minutes, i dont know about you guys."
The whole group giggled and the bottle was handed to Mike.
Mike spun for what felt like hours.
He got.
Max.

AN
//////////////
That was so confusing for me to write, but i think its good. Comment anything! love you guys!
-Ruth-