Chapter Forty One

Harry
Eve kisses me slowly, she welcomes my lips and warms them up, my heart is racing in my chest and for a moment, I wonder if this is a dream. One hand moves from the back of my neck to my chest, the feeling of her fingertips on my bare skin makes me erupt in goosebumps, God I've missed her hands on me. My hands are eager and I don't know where to put them first, from her cheeks they travel to Eve's dainty shoulders and down her slender back to her gorgeous arse, I squeeze it and she giggles, it's a magical sound..

Kissing Eve again feels like I have been locked up for years but now I'm free and get to do all the things I missed out on. Eve's tiny hands are locked in my curls, her nails scratch my scalp, pull my brown hair and I can't hold back a moan.

I have this feeling that you get when you do something that you did before but it has been so long ago that you almost forgot how it feels. That's how I feel right now, the softness of Eve's plump lips, the ways she moves hers over mine feels so familiar, so right. How could I forget how sexy the feeling of her sucking my bottom lip is? The sharp pain and sheer pleasure when she bites it makes me gasp and she takes the chance to slowly lick into my mouth. We start to rediscover every inch of each others mouths, it's wet and warm but it feels perfect. I can't stop myself and my hands travel from Eve's perky bum over the side of body to her firm breasts, they are bigger than before but even covered they feel perfect and I can't wait to take them in my mouth. Eve ends our kiss and slowly pulls away, I immediately miss the warm feeling, unfortunately though, we both need air.

"Wow," I breathe out when our lips part and look down to Eve. She looks gorgeous like this, with her big, wide eyes, her lips swollen and red.

"Yeah," she smiles, before I sweetly kiss her cute, little nose.

"I can't believe this is really happening." Eve smiles. "This is happening, right? This is not a dream?" Eve checks, I chuckle, I wondered the same earlier and pull her closer to me. The water in the little tub is splashing over the sides and Eve giggles.

"Remember that day that we made those angel pictures outside your house?" I ask whilst I trace her jaw with my nose. Eve nods, her eyes get dreamy and I know she is thinking about that day.

I always have been interested in photography, I love to capture a moment in time and be able to look back at it whenever I want.

It was winter, a couple of weeks before Christmas to be precise, the big garden of the Williams family was covered in snow and the gardener put up Christmas lights around the house and the garden, it looked magical.

I had the idea to take pictures of Eve, I told her I wanted to try to make Christmas cards with pictures. She asked why her? And I told her that neither Gemma or my mother weren't available and I couldn't take a proper self portrait but the truth is that I just wanted pictures of her in the snow. Fortunately she didn't ask more questions.

"Eve, are you ready?" I yelled impatiently from the back door of her house. Eve was just putting her shoes on but it was taking longer than it should.

"Okay, here I am." she smiled when she came outside, I turned around and I wasn't able to take my eyes away, she looked magnificent. Her outfit was simple, skinny jeans with black winter boots and a red turtle-neck but on her back were big white angel wings adorned with fake fur and feathers and on her head a red Santa head.

We started to take the pictures and they were just beautiful, Eve was a natural beauty, the lighting and setting were perfect. At a certain moment Eve jumped in the air with her arms wide and a big smile on her face, I never had seen anything more beautiful, she looked like a real angel.

A tear rolls over Eve's cheek, I brush it away and rub her soft nose with mine.

"Ever since that day you are my angel, when we were apart I was never really able to commit to another woman, it just never felt right. During those years I wasn't unhappy but there was always something missing and then you came back. Even during the time when you tried to push me away, I felt complete again, just because you were there. You are my other half, the better part of me, the keeper of my heart, with a smile or one word you can make a bad day into the most beautiful day. My sweet angel, I love you with all my heart, my soul, with everything I've got. Ever since we were young, I knew you are the one for me and I still stand by it. I know we have things to talk about but please don't doubt my love for you, I'm here and I'm all in. If you will have me?" Eve smiled through her tears.