Chapter Fifty One

🚨🚨Mature content🚨🚨
🚨Not recommended for young readers! If you don't like smut, please skip this chapter and if you do like it, enjoy!!! 🚨

Eve
Does he seriously think this is funny? Does he seriously think I will have sex with him when he comes back? He won't get any sex from me for the next ten years! But I know that's a lie because I can't deny that gorgeous, frustrating, cheeky, kind man anything, even if I wanted to.

I groan loudly wondering how long I'm laying here, tied to the bed, helpless and vulnerable. I feel like I already am laying here, all alone for hours. I hope Harry isn't planning to leave me here too long.

I tug the restraints around my wrists and wiggle my fingers around to see if I can reach the knot with them but my fingers are too short.

When I think I hear a noise I keep my body still and listen intently to see if I can hear anything else but the house is silent again. I sigh, Harry wouldn't leave me here and go out, right? Of course he wouldn't but this is making a crazy, paranoid person of me.

The frustration that I first felt after Harry left his bedroom has dissipated now and made room for anticipation, I'm on the edge and ready but I think that putting off what's to come only makes me crave it more and hopefully the explosion in the end will be earth shattering.

Soon I get distracted by the thoughts of what Harry is planning to do. I have a couple of things in mind and thinking about them makes my breathing speed up and it starts to get hot between my legs again. I try to press my legs together to release the pressure but because my legs are tied it's useless. I groan and bite my bottom lip hard.

"Are you ready?" Harry startles me with his raspy voice. Apparently I was so in my head that I didn't hear him enter the room.

"I'm more than ready!" I state desperately, I would roll my eyes but because of the blindfold I can't open them.

"Patience, my angel. You will get your happy ending, but first it's time to play." Harry says and I bet he has a big smirk on his face, he just loves to tease me.

"Eve?" Harry says, I hum while wondering why Harry's voice suddenly sounds a little unsure.

"Can I take a picture of you like this?" He asks, I feel my stomach crimp together. I have never allowed anyone take a picture of me without clothes and this wouldn't be just a nude photo, this will be me, tied up and spread open, at my most vulnerable. I really trust Harry, he won't go spreading it around and if I'm honest I would die to see how I look at the moment so I nod my head with a smile.

"Thank you! You won't regret it, you look gorgeous." Harry says in a cheery voice. I don't believe the gorgeous part but I'm glad he is so enthusiastic.

"Okay done. Now we will pick up where we left off." In anticipation of what's going to come my stomach starts to do somersaults again.

Harry climbs over my body again so he is straddling me, he kisses my lips softly and cups my cheek while his other hand slowly caresses my arm. I hum in contentment during our slow and sweet kiss, it makes Harry smile before he leaves my lips and his nose grazes over my cheek to my ear while he is rubbing himself on me.

"I'm going to break you." Harry whispers seductively in my ear, his promise makes me moan out loud.

"But before that happens, I'm going to give you a massage." Harry says sweet, how can this man go from hot and threatening to sweet in one second?

He touches my nipples with one finger, his soft movements around my nipple makes them hard and I feel them peek.

"That feels good." I whisper but then Harry stops moving his fingers and moves to the side. I want to complain but then I hear him do something on his night stand.