Three

Dawn

He leads me to the passenger side of his car and helps me in the seat before closing the door. He makes his way over to his side and hops in the drivers seats. The rain was pounding against the car, making me very tired, and the liquor was adding to it. I fought to keep my eyes open but I just couldn't do it.

"You can sleep, love. I'll wake you when we're there." He says. Without realizing I didn't give him my address, my eyes betray me and close completely, the alcohol completely taking over my body and putting me into a deep slumber.

           ——————————————————

I groan in my sleep as I try to get comfortable, but I feel so restricted

I groan in my sleep as I try to get comfortable, but I feel so restricted. My neck sends shooting pains down my spine as I try to sit up, but I can't move. Am I still sleeping? My eyes slowly flutter open, only to be met with the blinding light of the sun. I try to move my hands to move to block the sun, but I only find my hands to tied down. What the fuck. My eyes open up all the way, ignoring the pounding headache against my skull. My body was tied down to a chair. The seat of a car to be exact. I look over to see who was in the drivers seat. It was that man who was at my door last night looking for my dad. Again, what the fuck?

I don't remember anything from last night, all I remember was going to the party and then falling asleep somewhere.

"Who the hell are you and why am I tied down to this seat?" I ask extremely frustrated and scared.

He doesn't say anything, he keeps his eyes focused on the road, his left hand gripping the steering wheel tightly and his other on the gear. My heart was beginning to pound against my chest, realization was beginning to hit me like a truck. I'm in a lot of trouble.

"Um, hello? Can you fucking tell me why I'm-" I start but am I cut off when he pulls a gun out and points it directly at me instantly making me shut my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, I mean it." he growls, his grip on the steering wheel tightens, his knuckles turning a shade of pink and white. My fear instantly begins to grow more than it was when I first woke up and discovered where I am. I'm hungover, tied down in a car going God knows where and have no idea who this man is. My eyes begin to sting from the tears threatening to leave my eyes but I blink them away, not wanting to show vulnerability. But my fear is still evident as he still holds the gun to my head.

I turn my head to look out the window, it looks like we're in the middle of no where, he was driving way above the speed limit, and it was giving me such bad anxiety. I hear him shuffle next to me, and I realize he's pulling over.

"Why are we-"

"Not another sound from you!" He yells harshly in my face. I whimper as I turn away from his face. He reaches for something in the back seat before turning back to face forward. He has a cloth in his hands before facing me, his piercing eyes pouring into mine. "Since you don't know how to stay quiet, I'll have to make you quiet." He says before pressing the cloth against my mouth.