Twenty-One

Dawn

If I remember correctly, Harry has the same tattoo in the same spot. And if I'm right, the tattoo is there way of showing loyalty to the company. I'll have to ask Harry about later.

As of right on cue, Harry walks through the door.

"Time to go." He states. He picks up my suitcase and walks out the door. I sigh deeply before following him out the door.

The sadness I begin to feel is heavy. I've never felt so trapped before. Until now.

           ——————————————————

Harry sits me in the passenger seat of the large car and places our bags in the backseat of the car

Harry sits me in the passenger seat of the large car and places our bags in the backseat of the car. He quickly crawls into the drivers side of the car and the engine roars to life.

He backs out of his driveway, or what used to be his driveway and speeds off down the road. I look at the dashboard inside the car to read the time. It's only a little past six, the airport must be a somewhat long drive if the plane leaves at 7:30.

I rest against the chair in silence, hoping the rest of the drive stays this way. I have nothing to say to Harry. I surely hope he doesn't say anything to me, I'm not in the mood for conversation.

"You okay?" Harry questions. Of course he speaks. I mentally roll my eyes before speaking up.

"I'm great." I reply, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way, Dawn." He says lowly.

"Sorry? You're sorry? For what? Kidnapping me or almost getting caught?" My anger was beginning rise the more I spoke to him. I sigh loudly, I was extremely frustrated.

"Dawn I-"

"Just save it, Harry." I sigh. I don't have it in me to argue. Harry closes his lips in a tight line, clearly frustrated he can't say what he wants to say. I refuse to hear another word from his mouth. His jaw is clenched tightly and his grip on the wheel tightens out of anger. I could care less about how he feels, he never seems to care about how I feel.

It was silent for the rest of the drive. Occasionally, I'd peak over at Harry to make sure he wasn't using his left arm due to his injury. Sometimes I could try to see him move it, but he'll instantly wince in pain and place it right back up against his stomach. He should've kept his shoulder sling on, it'll be awhile until the pain subsides. Then again, I could care less about how he feels.

—————————————————

Forty-five minutes later, we finally arrive at the airport. It's a little after seven, so we had a few minutes to kill before it was time to go. We parked next to another car which I assume had the other boys in it. Harry got out of the car, not speaking a single word in the act. He greeted all the boys as they got out of their car as well. I stayed in my seat, unsure if I should get out or not. I wasn't in the mood to hear Harry spazz about not listening again.