Introduction and After the Flashback

A/N: Just so you all know, this is a crack fic. I am basing this off of Tomura and All for One's father-son relationship in chapter 237. Yes, I am aware that AfO's parenting probably wasn't the best but this is a crack fic! None of the pictures belong to me. They are done like skits, no major narrative. None of the pictures belong to me. (I can't draw) The chapters will mostly be humor, with some cute sprinkled into this villainous cake. MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

A/N 2: It has been over two years since I have read this story, I admit that my writing was not very good at the time that I wrote this, please lower your expectations on these!

The way updating will work is I will just add more skits over time. The story will never be truly completed until I lose interest in it. Then I will mark it as completed.

I credit Icyhot (Another_Chapter) for the great idea!

This all takes place after the flashback where he kills the two guys, gets the hands, and gets a new name. 

Let's start!

Tomura: *Remembering what AfO said,* "You must always keep your family close"

Tomura rolls into bed, still with his family's hands on him.

Tomura: (thinking) this really isn't comfortable. 

He turns and twists over in bed, but the hands are too annoying. Until, he accidentally decays the bed.

Tomura: Mr. Shigarakiiiiiii!

All for One: What? *walks into bedroom* 

Tomura: I decayed the bed again.

All for One: Dammit, you know how expensive these are! Ujiko, buy him another bed!