In comes Karen-giri! (Age 5-10)

All for One: Tomura! Come here!

Tomura gets up from his nap and slouches his way to All for One, who is a whole floor down.

Tomura: What Dad?

All for One: Well, I hired someone to move Nomus from place to place and he said that until they were completely finished, I could pay him to be a Nanny for you! So you don't have to stay home alone while I'm working! 

All for One: Kurogiri, this is my adopted son, Tomura. Tomura, this is Kurogiri.

Kurogiri looked at this kid, expecting a little angel. He got this look instead.

I like to call it, the Mom repellent.

Kurogiri: So, this is your little sweetheart? He looks so much like you!

All for One walks out of the room.

Tomura: So, what do you do for fun?

Kurogiri: I just promote my Amaaaaaaazing businesses to my old school friends. You?

Tomura: I kill people!

Story 1: Kurogiri was about to go grocery shopping at the local Walmart. He decided to bring Tomura with him. Once they finished shopping, Kurogiri pulled out his phone and a Younique card. He then took a picture with him and the card in hand... Then just pulled out a normal credit card without using the Younique one at all.

Tomura: what was that about?

Kurogiri: I work for Younique, I'm trying to crawl my way out of crippling debt with it. (little did he know that Younique was the reason he was in debt)

Tomura: Can I see the picture?

Kurogiri: Just posted this to Facebook, go ahead and take a look.

(Unlike everything else, I actually drew this) If you can't read my crappy handwriting, it says "Just being a #Bossbabe with my #Younique card!"

Story 3: Tomura was just reading I'm Sorry Jon comics like normal. Kurogiri walked up to him.

Kurogiri: So, I've noticed that your 'itch' has been making your skin wrinkly.

Tomura: Yeah, what about it?

Kurogiri: Well, I've got these amaaaaazing Doterra essential oils that could stop the wrinkling.

Tomura: I honestly don't care. It makes me different from other kids.

Kurogiri: Did I say that it was a question? You WILL be enlightened by my essential oils.

This starts a wild goose chase with Kurogiri chasing Tomura all around the house. All for One comes home without either of them noticing.

All for One: What the actual hell is going on here?

Both stop right in their tracks.

Kurogiri: All for One! Glad you're back! Can I try my Sage and Frankincense essential oil on your son?

Tomura looks at All for One like a wounded puppy

All for One: You are not putting your extra virgin olive oil on my son!

Story 4: Tomura was just watching a horror movie. He loved horror movies, it showed him more creative uses for his quirk.

Kurogiri: Tomura, I'm concerned about you.

Tomura pauses the movie. 

Tomura: What do you mean?

Kurogiri: Well, I've noticed that you are getting really pale. Let's go to the pool for a day!

Tomura: I don't really want t-

Kurogiri: Did I say it was a question?

He warped Tomura to his car (already packed) and they were off.

Tomura was so bored, he wanted to die. Then, he got a great idea. He (still having the spreading decay) decayed the pool, ergo the water spread everywhere, ergo nobody was in the pool anymore.

Tomura: Well, looks like we can't swim anymore!