Grounders

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
This is only a short chapter as I'm only showing Bellamy's and Clarke's POV of the ground and what it looks like, nothing more.

The 100 finally step onto earth and breathe the fresh air around them. Is it all beauty?

Clarke's POV:
Green. It was all green. There was trees, grass, flowers everything I have ever imagined and it looks exactly like the books up in the ark. If the air is toxic will find out in a couple of days but right now all I wanted to do was enjoy being on earth. I look up at bright yellow sun which blinded me, I had never felt the sun on my skin before but it's warm. The sky was blue and filled with clouds. "Oh wow this is beautiful" i spreaded my arms out to reach everything near by and spun trying to to touch everything that went past.

Bellamy's POV:
I stepped out of the ship and everyone was laughing, screaming, running around. The earth was new and colourful nothing like the ark. "This is my fresh start, mine and Octavias" down here I can have a sister I can have millions of sisters and none of them will be taken, down here I can do whatever I want with no judgement, no rules and No adults. Octavia was in the distance admiring the butterfly, I walked over To her. "Pretty isn't it" Octavia said in a excited voice "I've never seen a butterfly before, I've only read about them" "there very nice O, but come on we need to find somewhere to set up camp"
Bellamy's only focus was Octavia he didn't care what earth looked like, he only wanted Octavia to be safe and for her to never leave his site.

Clarke POV:
In the distance I see mountains. confused I look at the map to find out that was mount weather, that's where we need to go. "They dropped us of on the wrong side"

Sorry for the short chapter, chapter 4 will be out soon. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think :)