Together

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)

Clarke's POV:
I found jasper. He was hanging upside down as every inch of blood was being drained from his body. I scan the room there was millions of people here. Who were theses people? I look at jasper he looked weak and drained ike he hadn't eaten for weeks I untie his legs and grab his arms and pulled it over my shoulder grabbing onto his back trying to hold him. "Come on jasper let's get you out of here"
"Thank you Clarke, I thought they was going to kill me"
"They was, but quick we need to hurry, Bellamy and the others are trying to find away out of here"
"Wait. How did you get here?"
That's when I remember the door I know a way out.
"Jasper your brilliant"
"Umm thank you Clarke"

Bellamy's POV:
We found a way out but the only way was to pull the lever opening the doors but opening it meant killing every single person that lived here before us. All those innocent people that will die just to save our people. I saw Clarke in the distance she was with jasper I quickly ran up to her to see if shes okay. "Jasper it's good to see you" I hug jasper then hug Clarke "what going on here then" jasper asked as he starts to laugh . I look at Clarke and smile. "Clarke we have a plan but we need to get to the control room"
"To open the door I know"
"Octavia, Charlotte and Kane you'll be the guards, kill anyone that tries to get in our way" clarke shouted, she already had a plan.
"Monty, jasper and Bellamy you'll come with me to the control room, the rest of you gather our people and wait by the door". I look at Clarke she's so hot when she's taking control, jasper, monty and i follow her into the control room.

Clarke's POV:
I open the control door and point my gun up. A man came running towards me as i puled the trigger, no one was going to harm me or my baby. "Move" I said pointing my gun at thw people surrounding me, "Monty hack the system we need to open that door immediately" monty started his work as I stood there pointing my gun at those who was were in the room. Bellamy comes walking towards me placing his hand on my arm "Clarke it's fine put the gun down"
"But I don't want anyone harm my baby" I place my hand on my stomach and start rubbing it.
Bellamy placed his hand on my stomach over my hand. "Everything is going to be fine I'll protect you, I'll protect you both" Bellamy stood in front of us making sure no one could harm us.

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke had just shot someone and may I say it turned me on a little. I walk over to her making sure she knew that everything was going to be okay and that I am always going to be there to protect her and our baby. Monty was still trying to get into the system while clarke and i watched the cameras. Octavia and group were standing outside by the door making sure no unwanted visiters entered. The others had already gotten to the door and were waiting for the signal. "Ive done it now all you have to do is pull that lever" I look at Clarke as we both place our hands on the lever ready to pull, "together"

Clarke's POV:
suddently Someone had grabbed me from behind holding my mouth and pointing a gun to my stomach. Bellamy turned around a pointed his gun, "Take a step closer and I kill Clarke and your preious child"
"Miller I swear to god get away from her now"

Sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter will be out tomorrow. Remember to vote and comment what you think :)