Fine Your Forgiven

EDITED (chapter is ready to read)
Bellamy forgives Clarke for the trouble she has caused.

Bellamy's POV:
I've been sitting next to Clarke's bed for the past 6 hours, there was no way I was leaving her now, not ever. I look at Clarke she was fast asleep. A million of thought ran through my head. "Bellamy?" Clarke starts to sit up as I held her back for support. She goes to stand up but I stop her before she can. "No Princess you need to rest"
"But Bellamy I need to sort it out I, I caused the pain those people are feeling"
"No you didn't princess, you didn't do any of it"
"Yes I did Bellamy, I did it"
"Clarke, if you need forgiveness I can give that to you, fine your forgiven"

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy's forgiveness meant more then anyone else's I didn't want Bellamy to hate me for the death I caused and he doesn't. I pull him in close and kiss him.

Bellamy's POV:
I hover over Clarke and start kissing her I wanted her. I move my lips to her neck and start kissing. I grab her top and pull it over her head.

Clarke's POV:
All I know is I want Bellamy Blake. I pull him in for a kiss, then took his shirt of, I place my hand on his abs and gently move it to his trousers as I unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers.

Bellamy's POV:
I pull her trousers off and plant a kiss on every inch of her body she was so beautiful. "Your so beautiful Clarke, do let anyone tell you different" clarke wraps her legs around my waste and pulls me in for another kiss.
I wake up to Clarke Griffin in my arms and it is a wonderful feeling, last night was amazing and so is Clarke, I pull her in closer and fall back to sleep.

Clarke's POV:
I wake up to Bellamy not being by my side I quickly search the room for him not being there and I start to panic, Bellamy comes rushing back into the tent "hey hey princess it's fine, your fine"
"I, i you wasn't next to me I got scared"
Bellamy's laughs "I was making you breakfast princess, me and the boys caught a pig and chickens the other day so I thought about making you bacon and eggs"
"That would be lovely, thank you" I kiss him on the lips i then watch him gets up and walk back out the tent. How did I find someone so perfect

Bellamy's POV:
I woke up early and thought it would be a nice idea to cook Clarke some breakfast so I put everything on the fire and then I heard Clarke panicking I quickly rush into the tent and reassure her that everything is fine. I kissed her and went back out side to carry on making her breakfast. How did I end up with someone like Clarke, she to good for me. "What you thinking about big bro, isss it Clarke" "how is she Bellamy"
"She's fine O, I'll take you in to meet her if you want" I grab the plate of food and me and O walk into my tent.

Octavia's POV:
I walk into the tent where the girl that has my brother whipped was in. the girl who made Bellamy Blake turn soft. I look at Clarke she definitely wasn't Bellamy's type at all but there was obviously something about her that he loves, and sometimes things need to change once in a while. "Hey Clarke I'm Octavia, Bellamy sister, Ive heard a lot about you"
"All good things I hope" we both start laughing while looking at bellamy "I've heard a lot about you too Octavia Bellamy can never shut up about you half the time"
"Hey princess that's no fair"
Clarke and Octavia burst out in laughter
"It's nice to meet you clarke and I'm glad my big brother has found someone who can put him in his place"
"Haha I can definitely do that" she was kind and sweet and I knew she would do my brother good, Bellamy has no bad Bone in his body and Clarke is good for him down here helping him cope they help each other cope.
"I'll leave you too to it"
"Bye Octavia it was nice to meet you"
"Bye O, speak to you later"

Clarke's POV:
Octavia was lovely so caring just like her older brother. "You've got a good sister Bellamy, and she has a great brother"
"I know Clarke she is"
"Bellamy i have something to tell you"

*gunshots*

Sorry for the short chapter make sure to vote and comment what you think :) chapter 11 mount weather: coming soon.