Chapter 4 - Late Night Visit

I love swimming. Not so much in the sea because I get paranoid a shark will eat me or something will touch me, but swimming at the beach house's private swimming pool with the colors of the sunset as the background, wasn't bad at all.

Xander was relaxing on a chocolate doughnut float while Dylan and I were in the swimming pool passing a ball around. I noticed Riley laughing with Jake by the pool chairs, looking like they were being rather friendly so I decided to intervene, "Ry! Let's kick their ass!" I shouted to get her attention, "oh it's on! Come on Jake!" Dylan yelled realizing I was after a match. When Riley stood next to me I gave her a look as if to ask, "what's going on?" But she just shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention to the twins who were ready to play.

The match of pool volleyball was quite intense, mostly because Riley and Dylan were being super competitive. The score was tied at 9-9, whoever was going to get this next point was going to win.

The ball was being passed from one side to the other and some difficult balls were caught from both teams, but the boys were starting to struggle a little bit. It looked as if we were going to win, until Dylan smacked the ball hard in the air, "I got it!" I yelled while quickly moving backwards not taking my eyes off the ball and when the timing was right, I jumped managing to save the ball. But that sense of accomplishment wouldn't last long, "shit" I heard Xander say before landing on him making us both go underwater.

I felt strong hands grab my waist before coming back up to the surface. I found myself in Xander's arms bridal style, "you alright?" He asked concerned but all I could think about was how fast my heart was beating, "yeah, sorry about that" I said embarrassed while trying not to think about his grip on my thigh, "Nessie we won!" I turned to see Riley doing some kind of water victory dance while Jake watched in amusement and Dylan kept rolling his eyes.

That night, as I laid in bed all I could think about was Xander and how I wanted him to touch me

That night, as I laid in bed all I could think about was Xander and how I wanted him to touch me. I know, creep alert! It's crazy because I just met the guy, but I can't help it, his smile, his body, his voice, his touch... "Ugh! Get a grip!" I said out loud while turning onto my stomach to bury my face into the pillow.

I was awaken by a soft knock at the door in the middle of the night.
It took me a couple of seconds to adjust to the dark, but when the knocking continued I got up.

Slowly opening the door I was surprised to see Xander standing in front of me, "Xander? What are you doing here?" I whispered as he looked me up and down before leaning closer, "you look so sexy in that" he whispered in my ear as he traced his fingers along my bare stomach. I held my breath as my heart started to pound against my chest, "I have to have you" he whispered once again before tracing light kisses down my neck to my collarbone while slowly sliding his hands on top of my ass. Soft moans escaped my lips and I couldn't help myself from wrapping my arms around him. He suddenly lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist in response.

He walked in the bedroom and lightly kicked the door behind him to close it before holding me against it. His lips came crashing onto mine, kissing me hungrily which I responded to without hesitation while grabbing onto his hair and slightly tugging at it making him groan against my lips. He moved to my neck softly biting it, making me moan and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth and exploring it making me more and more aroused.

When we both stopped to catch our breath we stared at each other while panting with lust in our eyes. He suddenly started to walk towards the bed and gently threw me on it before climbing on top of me. I watched him take his t-shirt off and I couldn't help myself from tracing his defined chest with my fingers. He let me at first but then grabbed my wrists and pinned me down making me gasp, "my turn" he said smirking before kissing me passionately once again.

With one hand holding both my wrists down he used the other to squeeze my breast. He started kissing my neck again and a moan escaped my lips when I felt his fingers massaging my vagina through the thin fabric of my shorts, "I want to hear you moan for me" he whispered as he slid his fingers underneath my shorts then slowly inside me. I bit my lip to try and not moan but Xander had other plans, "moan for me" he demanded while moving his fingers faster and faster as he squeezed my breast.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute and couldn't control myself anymore, I moaned and kept moaning as he thrusted his fingers inside me hard, making my back arch every so often. It felt so good I could feel my whole body tingling.

Suddenly I found myself on the floor tangled in my bed sheets, "what the..." I looked around disoriented and that's when I realized it was all a dream. I laid on the floor like a potato and stared up at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, allowing my heart beat to go back to normal.