Chapter 17 - Ecstasy

Soft moans escaped my lips as he bit my neck, gently sucking on the right spot, "you're so damn beautiful Nessie" he whispered in my ear, making me smile in return. He slowly kissed his way down while moving his hand up my thigh and I bit my lip in anticipation. While kissing my stomach, he pulled my shorts down and threw them on the floor leaving my body fully exposed.

Holding onto my hips, he started kissing my inner thigh, leaving love bites behind. I held my breath, but when his lips came into contact with my vagina I let out a soft moan before biting my lip as he slid his tongue into me. As he tasted me I felt fingers slowing sliding into me, joining his amazing tongue work.

He kept thrusting deep into me, making me more and more wet. I felt myself building up and had to cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the moans. Arching my back I grabbed the bed sheets feeling close to the edge as he thrusted faster. My moans were getting louder, but I didn't care. At that point I lost all control of my senses. It was as if electricity was surging through my whole body, "that's it baby" he said feeling my vagina walls tighten around his fingers. Finally, I let go.

As I was trying to catch my breath, Xander stood back up and looked at me with a smirk on his face before wiping his mouth and licking his fingers. I bit my lip as soon as I noticed his bulge pressing against his shorts. Slowly crawling towards him I kneeled in front of him and grabbed the hem of his shorts, "my turn" I leaned in and whispered in his ear before pulling his shorts down revealing his hard on.

As he held me close we shared a passionate kiss, making me taste myself. I placed a hand at the back of his neck while the other gently stroked his dick, making him groan against my lips. I quickly pulled him down with me on the bed and climbed on top of him. Grabbing his dick with one hand, I started to move up and down making him groan louder.

A moan escaped my lips as he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. While he played with my nipples I leaning in and after brushing my lips against his, I moved to his neck and marked him with a love bite. I slowly made my way down, kissing his chest and abs before reaching his dick.

Grabbing his balls in one hand and gently squeezing them I wrapped my lips around his shaft and started moving my mouth up and down, focusing mostly on the tip. He grabbed my hair as he groaned in pleasure and looked down at me with an intense look. In return, I licked the whole length of him while keeping eye contact before going back with my mouth, this time going deeper.

Tasting his precum, I gave him one last lick before wiping my mouth with two fingers and sucking on them while he watched. I climbed on top of him with his eyes still on me and with the help of my hand I grabbed his dick and slid it inside of me making him groan. As I felt him going in I arched my back and moaned in pleasure.

I started riding him while he held onto my hips and we moaned together as I picked up the pace. Feeling pleased seeing Xander's reaction as well as feeling myself building up again, I decided to tease him by suddenly slowing down and mixing it up with a bit of grinding. He groaned and looked at me with a smirk.

Suddenly he flipped us over so that he was on top, "fuck, we need a condom" he said in frustration, "we don't need one" I said before he gave me a look, "I have an implant" I clarified after rolling my eyes and he smirked in return, "you don't have any STIs do you?" I quickly asked, "had to make sure" I said with a laugh after he gave me an unimpressed look, "all clear, are you?" He asked amused making me nod. That was all the reassurance he needed, he thrusted deep into me making my back arch in pleasure.

I grabbed onto his back, scratching him as we moaned together, "Xander!" I screamed feeling myself getting closer, "I love it when you moan my name" he whispered in my ear as he picked up the pace. I finished soon after with him following behind after a few deep thrusts.

We stayed in that position, him laying on top of me while still being inside me as we both panted trying to catch our breath. I'm no virgin, but the way Xander made me feel is different from anything I have ever experienced before. None of the guys I've previously been with took the time to actually please me, not like Xander did. He makes me feel sexy and cherished.

"You're amazing" he said with a smile holding himself up enough to face me, "so are you" I said smiling back before he leaned in for a gentle kiss. After cleaning ourselves and getting dressed, we headed back to the kitchen remembering we left it in a state.

We were almost done but as I was washing the dishes, he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "are you slacking Alexander Storm?" I teased enjoying his embrace, "will you punish me if I was?" He whispered in my ear while sliding his hands under my t-shirt. As he grabbed my boobs, I bit my lip in excitement, when we suddenly heard the front door being unlocked making us step away from each other. After a minute of staring at the kitchen door, "what are you two doing?" Dylan asked appearing with Charlie by his side.

As Charlie and I were exchanging a smile , "thought we'd make cupcakes for everyone" Xander explained casually, "at 4am?" Charlie asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, "fine by me!" Dylan replied with a big grin, "what's with the luggage?" I asked trying to change the subject, "it's mine" Charlie said sheepishly, "her friend is a bitch so she'll be staying with us" Dylan explained making Xander and I exchange a look.

"What happened?" I asked walking towards her, "she started chatting shit about me to Dylan so that she could get in bed with him" she said disappointed and hurt, "the same one that abandons you on nights out?" I asked annoyed, "yep" she nodded making me shake my head before giving her a hug.

After that little exchange, Charlie and Dylan headed to his bedroom, "use protection!" I whisper yelled as they walked away, making Charlie blush while Dylan gave me a thumbs up and a grin. As I laughed to myself, Xander picked me up bridal style, "we should probably catch some sleep" he said with a soft smile while walking towards his room.

Once in bed, we cuddled up under the blankets with my head happily laying on his chest as he held me close, "sweet dreams Nessie" he said after kissing my head, "goodnight Xander" I said with a smile before slowly drifting away to sleep.