Chapter 12- Burn

"Whats your name?" Burn said.

"My name is 55. And I ask for your assistance. You see it's this collar I tried everything but I can't take it out no matter what." Blake said.

Burn couldn't believe her name but she looked at the collar. "You want that out. I see." said Burn smirking but she crossed her arms at Zinc looking bothered.

"Really Zinc after 6 months of not seeing me you go in just to ask for help. I'm ashamed of you." burn said.

"No you see I was going to visit you but you see...I don't live in the underwolrd no more. I live in the human world." zinc said.

"Your lying." said Burn.

It's the truth burn. That's how he was able to rescue me and get me on my feet." said Blake.

"Rescue you. What happened. Is that why your covered in so many slight scars."

Blake out her head down her bangs covering her face. "I don't want to talk about it." she looked up her face pleading a bit. "Can you please just help me take off this collar."

Burn read pain and sorrow in those eyes as she nodded her head understanding. "alright then sit down on that chair as I inspect your collar. And can you please turn into your demon form. Sorry but humans make me a bit uncomfortable."

Blake didn't question it an shifted.

Burn couldn't believe the beautiful color of her skin it was the perfect shade of gray but the horn looked terrible. Burn felt like touching the horn and wanted to ask but shook her head and touched the collar. She felt the collar was warm as there was a bit of shock to Burns fingertips as she took her fingers away.

"What the heck." burn looked at Blake as the slight shocks of the collar didn't seem to bother her. She remained still and looked forward.

"I reacted the same way." said Zinc his arms crossed and laid his body on the wall next to him.

"Blake doesn't that shock hurt? What magic are you using?" burn said.

"I already got used to it. It's nothing." blame said.

Burn tried again as she was touching the collar and used her magic to find the weak point but after a mintine she had to take her fingers off. She sensed the back of the collar was where the click was and burn inspected it.

"Alright I know exactly what to do." Burn said she got to the back getting a small chainsaw.

Blake panic a bit as her heart began to quicken .

"Alright this is maybe going to hurt it shouldn't but I'll try my best to get this out."

"Are you sure there isn't another way? " blame said her voice a bit panic as Zinc and Burn both sensed it. Making it seen to Zinc if she that was somewhat of how she had been tortured.

"I'm sorry but if you want it out now then I have to use this."

Blake didn't say anything as Blake heard Eth laughing. Blake looked at Eth.

"Your afraid of a little chain saw. After everything that happened to you. Come on 55 I thought you were better than that."

"Dont call me that."

"But they can?"

"Yes.. It's different. And anyways I don't need you so just leave."

"n
No. I think I'll stay and see you squirm. Really a chain saw. Your hilarious." Sth said.

Blake growled as Burn and Zinc looked at her questionally.

Blake realized what happened. "Don't ask questions I was just talking to my demon that shares this body with me, that's all." Blake said. Zinc and Burn both looked at eachother but decided not to question it.

Burn continued as she grabbed the collar and Blake didn't move even though she had to stretch her head a certain way.

"I'm going to start now." burn said and brought the chainsaw to Blakes collar. The sound was terrible but the collar was starting to get cut. But burn had to stop as it seemed like the collar started to shock Burn more.

"Come on I'm half way." said burn frustrated as her hands began to hurt. Blake also felt the pain but she could still handle it.

"Your almost done." said Blake encourging burn to continue.

"I can finish it if your want." Zinc told Burn.

"No." said Burn quickly. "I started it so I need to finish this." Burn continued again as she accidenlty caught some of Blake's skin causing Blake to clench her teeth in pain.

"Sorry but it's so...close..and..done." Said Burn as she finished cutting.

Blake saw how the collar fell in half on the floor Blake couldn't believed it she wided her eyes. She lightly touched her neck as some blood stained her fingers but she couldn't believe the collar was off she stood up and rubbed her neck. She felt so much lighter as she went to the nearby mirror and saw how red her neck was but she didn't care. The only thing that was important was that collar was off.

After the first time in a long time Blake smiled as her eyes watered she turned back to see Burn and Zinc shocked at how warm her smile was and her eyes showing so much appreation.

Zinc couldn't believe Blake could hide a smile this beatiful as it made it seem so easy for her to talk to.

Blake walked up to Burn as she picked up the collar pieces as it shocked her a bit. Blake hugged Burn grateful as her demon side disappeared and she was in her human side without even knowing it.

"Burn I don't know how to thank you." Blake saw Burns a bit of pain as Blake got the collar off from her the shock not bothering her.

"You can thank me by putting that collar in this box." Said Burn as she got a special box and opened it. Blake dropped the collar in there as Burn looked it and put it away.

"Why are you keeping that collar?" blake said.

"That collar believe it or not is great material it was able to hold down a high rank such as yourself. I want to study it. So you already made your payent."

"Thank you Burn." Blake Said as she smiled for a bit but then her face was stoic again. She had to get on to business.

Blake walked up to Zinc. "Zinc I must go now. Goodbye and thank you...for everything."

"Wait your leaving me."Zinc said in disbelieve.

"Yes, I must be on my own now. After all I am being hunted down. I don't want you to be caught in my problems. " Blake opened the door.

"Goodbye Burn. I'll visit you again."

"You better." Said Burn with a smile.

Zinc couldn't believe it. He didn't want 55 to leave. But he said nothing. Blake opened the door as she spread out her wings and began to fly out.

Zinc felt heartbroken watching the love of his life fly out without another word to him.