Chapter 35: Pain

Blake didn't know how much time passed by but the tattoo was finally done. Agony stood up picked up his things and went. Blake didn't sleep as Papa was gone and was only left with the same two demons and 3 more at the back wearing masks.

Blake looked at her tattoo and she couldn't but admit it looked beautiful. It was on her arm and went to her chest looking like a lock and stretched to her left arm. It looked like vines going random but made sense as to end different intrigue designs seemed random but made sense. The tattoo landed on her top both arms Blake didn't smile nor looked angry. She just looked at it with a blank face.

However, she heard the sound behind her and her mother woke up first as her father was next to her. "W-Where..where am I?" said Helen as she looked around seeing the masked demons in cloaks but what surprised them more is her daughter at the center where the star was starting her eyes bulged. And kept questioning in her head if it was even her but already had the feeling it was.

She saw the tattoos on her and her injured wings. Helen remembered seeing those same wings when she popped up in Blake's room and now could tell it was real. Her entire look. She had many what appeared to be green bloodstains splattered in different areas on her body including her wings.

"Mother I-" Blake said but got interrupted. 

"Helen your finally awake," just as the chocolate brown wing demon said that Charles woke up as he complained about the pain in his head and then looked around and was surprised where he has then noticed his daughter had a butch of questions that were similar to his wife's.

The chocolate brown wing demon took off his cloak. Blake saw his body he was tall as his nails we're full of talons as his skin was a musty dark purple as his eyes were red. And his horns we're curving back with his short hair.

The other one with orangish brownish wings had dark grey eyes with dark gray skin and 3 horns on his head and his fingers were filled with talons.

"My name is Pain." the chocolate winged demon said.

"And I'm Disaster," the second one said.

"What's going on?" Helen said looking around desperately and wiggled out of the chains but she couldn't free herself.

"Why not let your daughter tell you," said Disaster. As they all stared at her.

Once her parents looked at her they saw the chains around her and she was worse than them. Blake felt her throat dry as she couldn't speak. She didn't trust her words but she opened her mouth. "Mother...," she said slowly. "Father..I'm so sorry," Blake said feeling defeated as she just felt her eyes watery but she held them back.

"What are you sorry for? Blake, what's going on?" Charles said now getting frustrated rattling his arms to get free but failed.

Before Blake could say anything Pain walked up to Blake and slapped her his talons scratched her cheek the marks visible. Blake did not help in pain but the drops of blood formed and we're tracing down her neck making Blake's parents in disbelief at what they saw. "Hurry up 55."

Blake maintained contact with her parents as they couldn't believe she didn't scream. But mostly how her demon form was and how they dare harm there daughter.

"Mother, father, we are in Papa's layer, all around us are demons except you guys. However, they have forced my soul to merge with a demon named Eth, sister of the demon queen. Papa has done many unspeakable acts. And will hurt me until he gets his way...and possibly you to.. But no matter what I'll do my best to make sure he doesn't hurt you," Blake confessed.

Her parents couldn't believe what Blake said.

"So that.is ....all real isn't it, your horns..wings?" said Helen wanting to make sure her theory was correct. Even though she already knew the answer.

"Yes, mother it is." Helen started to shut her eyes and her tears spread down her cheeks as the demons we're enjoying it as Charles looked down in shame.

"There that's enough time now let's do this," said disaster. "We need to connect establish the tattoo before Papa comes back."

Pain was in front of the star as he had his arms pointed at Blake. Blake closed her eyes as she was prepared for the pain. When nothing happened she opened her eyes and saw more demons gathered around the star. They enchanted the words again. As the stars outline again started to glow but this time green as the tattoos on her skin started to glow. It slowly started to burn Blake and just grew from there as the collar also glowed but didn't seem as good as the last one.

After a few minutes, Blake couldn't do it anymore and Blake screamed in pain as her parents tried to cover their ears on her blood-curling scream. The pain was far worse than ever and it seemed like the tattoo was having an even bigger impact than anything else.

Blake looked at her parent and they widen their eyes more as her seeing her green tears fall and blake quickly looked forward. She tried to keep in her pain not wanting to worry her parents but knew it was already too late. Her silent scream then everything turned black.

The parents didn't dare open their eyes as the spell was a success and the demons scrambled at their normal positions.

After it was quiet the parent opened their eyes as they saw there daughter on the floor passed out. Her gray skin color loomed a slightly a bit darker as her hair was everywhere and even though they saw her back. Her wings we're already bleeding again and you could see the green spread on her whitish-gray wings clear as day.

"Blake!" Helen cried her daughter's name. She wanted to get these chains off and go to her daughter but it was no use.

"Shut up before I make you," said Pain.

Helen cried silently as the father's eyes watered. Zinc saw ahead at Blake. And something stuck in his heart. Not long ago he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure Blake was safe and love her. To all of a sudden want to inflict pain because she inflicts pain on him was too much for him to bear the thought and acted on an unclear head. He started to regret watching Blake like this. She passed out on the ground and her blood surrounding her on random areas. 

Pain walked up to Blake as she fell face-first on the ground and he grabbed a bunch of her hair lifting her head up. "Look at this how pathetic. Humans are so fragile." 

 Helen and Charles shook a bit as Charles bit down on his lip drawing blood. The sight of their daughter was unpleasant. She was really knocked out and scratches of blood appeared in random places on her face and body. Pain just laughed and dropped her as her body fell limp again.

Zinc shook his head. He knew he couldn't back down what was already done. But he wondered why he felt he got a bit more of his payback then he wanted.