Chapter 24-Unknowing

"Listen 55 we understand that you are...a taboo and that your kind is not supposed to be born, however. Inside of your bag is a demon's arm that is chopped off. Tell me where you planning to eat this." Mercury said.

   Blake wondered if she should tell the truth and didn't see any problem with it. "Yes, I was. I'm guessing that is a problem."

  Mercury widen her eyes. "Demons are not supposed to eat other demons that is another taboo. That usually results in a demon to death."

   Blake was surprised at this. Even as she told Posion she killed Dark she never said she ate him. That seemed way to personal. "I didn't know that."

   Mercury and the other female demon sighed.

   "We'll let you off with a warning. Because you didn't know." Said the other female demon Electric. "That is because you are new here."

    "Understood," Blake said as they left her bag of luggage but took away the black bag of food and closed the door after.

   Blake groaned. She wanted to eat that. She even made so much work cutting into that armed but she sighed and guessed it couldn't be helped. And she didn't know it was taboo. She opened her suitcase and took out her pajamas as she went into the bathroom. The shower was huge as there was a large shower and another big bathtub with two sinks inside and a weird toilet that seemed to low for Blake's taste.

   There were snake designs and even meadow snakes as the handle as Blake turned on the shower water. She saw the water was black. Blake didn't know about this as she touched her hand in the water. She couldn't believe it but the water was hot, too hot for her taste as she tried to mess with the temperature it took her a while before she could get it just right. She stripped as she got in the water and hopped into the black water hoping it didn't mess with her skin.

   While taking a shower a viper snake was entering into Blake's room and slithered into the bathroom. The snake smirked as he slipped and entered the shower and was about to bite Blake as Blake looked down and didn't scream but caught the viper's neck and picked it up as she eyed it.

   "You, how did you get in here," Blake said demanding.

   It laughed. "Well, wouldn't you want to know."

   Blake's hair raised up as she threw the snake. "A talking snake! Get away from me." Blake said as she quickly turned off the water and hopped out of the shower. She was in her human form before she got into the shower as the snake continued to slither at her.

   Blake wrapped her self in a towel and turned into her demon self. "What do you want from me?" she said seriously.

   The snake stopped inches from her. "I wanted to see if the rumors were true about the hybrid lurking around. And seems as though they are correct."

    Blake couldn't believe the snake was a male and saw her naked in the shower as she already covered herself. He was dark and had harsh red marks on his skin as it made him look like a deadly snake as his fangs were long and his eyes were beet red.

    "My name is Sartha."

   "I don't care. Just get out of here before I make you." said Blake demanding.

    "I don't mean you any harm. I told you it was my curiosity that brought me here."

    "Okay, so you saw me. Now leave." she said in a warning tone. She had enough for one day.

    "You know 55 I know your new here. I bet you don't even know this place, let alone know the rules I can be your guide, I can help you."

    "And tell me you want something in return."

   "No, I know your life will become interesting. I just want to see the life of the very first hybrid. It sounds exciting. I promise I won't be a burden to you."

   "Your a burden now...But if you'll help me I guess I can't argue on that." Said Blake said crossing her hands. She needed every help she can get. Even though the snake was smiling it looked like he had something up his sleeve. But then wondered if he worked for Papa. "Wait, are you working for Papa?" Blake said making sure to read his eyes.

   "Of course not. I am a snake on my own free will. I don't let anyone tell me what to do." Said Sartha seriously also.

   "Fine then..whatever just step out of here I need to change."

   "Like I didn't just see you naked a second ago," Sartha said laughing but went out.

   Blake groaned as she closed the bathroom and quickly put on her clothes she toweled dried her hair and was sitting in front of her vanity as she combed her hair.

   "What are you going to do?" Sartha said as she was grabbing the scissors.

    "Obviously I'm going to cut my hair."

    Sartha looked down at how long her hair was that he couldn't blame her for wanting to cut her hair but he noticed she was paying specific attention to her front which was were her human eye was. She covered her left eye and brushed it down as she brought her scissors to the bottom of her eye and took a deep to breathe as she started to snip her hair away and created her long bangs. Once she was done she was proud of her work her human eye covered fully and her demon eye in full view even though she was in her human form.

   "There we go." Said Blake.

   "So you are ashamed of being human. Can't say I blame you. Afterall there the worst."

   "Not all of them. If anything right now I don't necessarily like demons but not all of them. Anyways." Said Blake looking at the sky. It still looked the same purplish reddish brown. It didn't really seem to change. "How do we know when it's time to sleep.

   "Time. As of right now, it's still pretty early. you see it's 7 pm." Sartha said as he was looking at the clock next to the bed but Blake couldn't' read it the strange symbols were near to her.

   "Oh well I'm going to sleep anyways," said Blake as she got under the covers Sartha got on the bed as he went on the bed frame and wrapped his body there just over Blake's head. Blake didn't bother to complain as she just fell asleep.