Chater 49-Beach

"This is going to be a lot but before I explain I want you to have an open mind and properly see my demon form." Blake stated knowing there was a chance her mother was going to try and get out of seeing her demon form. But knew it needed to be done.

"Your demon form?" Said Helen a bit uneasy. She already sat down next to her daughter as the childrens screams of playing around seemed to increase. Causing it to be a distraction for Sartha as he kept on wanting to hiss at them.

"Let's go to the bathroom." Blake said standing up as Helen followed after her a bit hesitant as they were in the bathroom and Blake locked the door. The lights were on and the bathroom didn't smell that bad at least to Helen as for the others they forced themselves to stay.

"Hurry and show her it stinks in here." Sartha complained as Blake nudged him while she took off her sweater. Blake removed her eyepatch and Helen was able to see both of her eyes. One demon and one human.

"Ready?"

"I guess." Helen said laughing nervously almost sounding like a donkey. Blake already knew when she made those noises she was uncomfortable or nervous but she didn't let that stop her.

Blake shifted as her skin color chnaged and her right horn was almost done growing back but what caught Helens interest was her magnificat wings. Her feathered wings were huge and not to mention the wings almost looked angel like.

Helen was speechless as she reached her hand out and Blake brought her wing to her hand letting her touch it.

To Helen, the feathers were warm and real as she couldn't believe it. Sure she saw her daughter like this before but this felt different. More intimate.

"Blake so this is you also?" Helen said slowly her thoughts distracted on Blakes feather.

"Yes it's my demon form. A high class one of that for my perfect shade color. I know this is to much to deal with but I'll try to make it simple for you to understand.

"Please let's do it out of the bathroom first. People are knocking." Sartha complained. Which he was right another knock came after.

Blake shifted and they excited out the bathroom and walked by her mother. All the while Blake explained to her everything starting with Cherry betraying her, papa turning her torturing her, meeting new friends and to even meeting the demon queen and realizing that Eth was her sister and how everything was all set up by the demon queen herself as Sartha was with her though most of it. And how zinc was in love and trying to killl her as she almost killed him twice. To finally ending up as wanting to just be a human.

Helen didn't say anything as Blake was done. Trying to absorb all of it they already ended up in Helens motel in a different room and place as she laid down.

"Oh Blake. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all of that. I can't believe it. Papa did that to you."

Blake just nodded sadly as Helen hugged her daughter. Sartha already unhooked himself from Blake and was on the bedroom sleeping.

"So now what? Where are you going to live?"

"I want to live in the human world with you. I know that I'm technically 19 however. I like it better in the human world even if I was kicked out in the demon world.

"Alright then let's call it a night."

Blake nodded agreeing as the Blake took a shower and they were headed off to sleep.

In the morning Helen and Blake headed down to the continental breakfast as Blake realized she couldn't really eat human food but she tried to eat fruit and for some reason she was able to eat that and peanuts just fine but couldn't eat land human meat. She didn't question it as Blake got full fairly fast as her mother was eating oatmeal and fruit.

"Are you sure your full?" Helen said.

"Well I can't really eat more than this." Blake said simply.

Helen nodded as she didn't want to argue and once they were finished eating she got up.

"Alright then I need to head to work now. Think you can manage the rest of the way?" Helen said.

"Of course I can." Blake said as she turned and headed towards the room.

"So this is your life now living in Hawaii." Sartha said. Not really expecting a place the total oppiste of the demon world. The amount of light, and life here seemed over extreme as most of the time it was like they were hiking in the forest. And the amount of animals lurking around just for fun Sartha felt like biting them.

"Your making my life sound boring."Blake said in a bored tone."Isn't that the point. In fact I deserve some rest. So onto the next question how do you feel about water?"

"I really couldn't care." Sartha said but didn't look at blame when he said it.

"Then we are going to head to the ocean." Said Blake a bit of excitement in her tone but her face was relaxed.

Once Blake was in the water she tried calling out to Sartha to come in but Sartha looked at the water bored as he made sure to stay away from it. He wasn't really a water snake he enjoyed being on the rock and sunbathing or finding any warm places really. But his favorite to him which he'll never say was acting as Blakes belt as the warmth seemed perfect with the smooth skin.

"Come on Sartha."Blake said outloud.

"No. I change my mind." He said as he saw most of the people were in the water and they were meters away from the people. So nobody could hear then.

Once she knew she wasn't going to have her way she decided to lay down on her back floating in the water fleeting the fresh ocean as she couldn't imagine the last time she came.

Sartha heard a ring and went into Blakes pocket and saw it was Burn calling. "Blake Burns calling you."

Blake immediately sat up. "Oh shoot I forgot to call her back." Blake said and ran as she answered the phone before it ended.

"Burn...hi." Blake said awkwardly not really knowing how to explain herself.

Burn looked displeased as she was eyeing Blake.

"Burn I'm sorry for not calling you back. I know it was important. But you see-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Anyways I have news. Your alone right? Not in the underworld?"

"No it's just me and Sartha."

Burn thought about something but just looked at Blake after a few seconds out of her thoughts. "Blake so what I was trying to tell you is that I have someone that you should talk to."

"Is it a therapist?" Blake said bored with an expressionless face. She wouldn't be surprised if she were right.

"Better than one in fact?"

"Then who?"

"I'll show you but I want you to come at my place tommorw at noon. And please don't be late." Burn said. "And I mean it. After all I'm doing this for you." She said her voice harsh and warning.

"Alright I understand." Blake said as Burn hung up.

Blake thought of possible people it could be for Burn to want Blake to see. "Do you think it's Mercury?" Blake told Sartha.

"Maybe or it's Zinc. After all there are very people that Burn knows you know."

"Guess we'll see. I'm going back in the water." Blake said as Sartha laid down feeling the hot sun.