Chapter 20-Underworld

Blake looked around the buildings were so huge even as Blake looked up she couldn't see where it stopped. The place felt hot but it was comfortable on her skin as she continued to roll her luggage. She saw many of the demons that were similar to the coven as they all had differnt amount of horns on their heads. Some walked with 4 legs while others most looked gross and mean. But there skin were so many different uneven shades of grays, green, and purple.

   Blake felt uncomfortable as they all sniffed the air and were making sure they didn't stare to long at her they kept their distance but they could still smell their human side of  Blake.

   Some demons stepped in front of Blake. One was super tall and muscular build  beyond reason as the two antlers was intimating as his skin was red. And next to him was a short demon who looked weak who bowed at Blake.

    "What are you?" The tall muscular demon said unfriendly,

    "None of your business." Blake said standing tall and fierce not wanting him to think she was intimidated by him,

     "I understand your a demon of a high rank but this is insane  how can you also be human. Your eyes. Are...is it possible your a..hybrid!" he said Hybrid outloud as all the demons payed attention and they stopped what they were doing.

   "Hybirds are a taboo here in the underworld." one demon said.

    "How is this possible?" another saide.

    Blake couldn't beleive it it hasn't been a minute  and already she was getting way to much attention.

    "Whatever," said Blake going around him as another demon blocked her path. He was just slightly taller than Blake as his eyes fixed on her. "Wow not alot of beautiful female demons come along here in these parts. How is it possible your the perfect shade of gray. It's amazing." Blake looked around and saw there were no female demons. Blake was done with this nonsesne but thought of an idea.

   "My name is Bl-55 and I am here to see my sister the demon queen." said Blake messing up on her name but was still confident in what she said. Blake saw Eth snicker but didn't comment. However Blake saw Eths skin started to dry as some bits were peeling off making it seem as though Eth was really disspearing but she couldn't talk to her at least not in front of these demons.

  "Your her little sister. The demon queen only has one and her name is Eth. She died 250 years ago." Said the musclear demon.

   "I have been reborn as this." Blake said. "I am her and I have proof. However there is no time. I need to see my sister now. I'm sure you can tell by my rank and my smell just who I am." The demons looked unsure but no one offered to help even if she was beautiful. There would be no point and every demon resumed what they did.

   Blake groaned as she contiuned to walk deeper into the underworld. She saw how there were lots of rivers filled with black water and saw the black fishes springing out of the water looking mean and dreadful.

  Once Blake was mostly by herslef she decided to speak with Eth. She saw her next to her laying down. "Eth are eyou okay?" She did say concern in her voice.

   Eth looked up at Blake as her eyes were looking weak. "I'm..disspaearing for good this time slowly."

   "What. How can this be?" Blake said her mind now panicking Eth was not weak so seeing her I. This state scared Blake. Afraid of losing her which Blake would've never thought in a million years.

   "You have already absorbed my powers and now it's my comoplete soul. Technically I'm not even supposed to exist but my subconsious or should I say yours was just helping you...until I'm all completely gone."

   "What why didn't you tell me?" Blake said as she was on her knees she couldn't believe this she felt sad. She didn't want Eth to leave but of course Eth heard everything she said and Eth smiled.

   "Tell my sister I'm sorry. I'm not going to make it from here Blake. And by the way your going the wrong way..."

    "Eth." said Bake trying to keep her santity in check as she felt her chest rise in power as she started to feel unstable. More of Eth skin fell as part of her head was gone and her right leg was gone and parts of her left hand and leg.

   "I'm not going to move I know your going to leave so I want to spend this time talking to you." Said Blake smiling at her as her eyes watered.

  "Doesn't matter...anymore....I'm..done."

    "Are you happy?" Blake asked knowing it was a dumb question. It just said the first thing she could think of.

   Eth laughed as her other leg was gone as it was her face and top body. "You idiot of course I'm not....I wished..I wished. " Said Eth crying as Blake felt shook she never saw Eth cry like this as she had pain fuleed in her eyes. " I could've apolized to my sister, and gave her...my ....." Blake didn't hear the last part as she went closer to Eth trying to hear her. But now there was only Eth's head left as she struggled to say the words. "My...words...idot...." Eth was able to say as she was gone. No more was left of her as Blake felt her chest unstable and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She punched the building as the building had a huge whole and some of the demons started to question her quietly. But Blake started to get more unstable not able to control the overwhelming power in her chest she contuinued to destroy more buildings as she even brought out her sythe.

  The demons were in horror looking at the weapon was so easy to spot. And Bake started to laugh like crazy licking her lips like a snack and cracked her bad back and saw all of the demons start to run away. They couldn't face a high ranked demon head on. Some of the demon soilders saw this and used there weapons to try and stop the hybrid but it was no use and Blake cut ther bodies in half.

     Word of this spread throughout the city as the demon servant rushed into the demon's throne room and announced a hybrid by the name of 55 ramping the town.

   "Send in Mercury to have this hybrid brought at in front of me at once." The demon queen said. The servant nodded and called out to Mercury.