Chapter 1- Cherry

"Cherry I was wondering do you really think enough people will arrive at my party?" Blake said hopefully. She looked at Cherry who was just texting on her phone and didn't bother to look up at Blake. Her beach blond hair was up in a ponytail with fixed bangs as she was wearing a white blouse with a mini skirt as Cherry had a bothered face from Blake being so worried and too kind-hearted.

   "Blake you're fine, so stop worrying about it so much, " Cherry said sighing a bit putting a finger to her temple rubbing on it. "You're starting to give me a headache."

   "I'm sorry I didn't mean to," Blake said apologetically. "Do you want some tylenol or anything to help you with that?" This time Cherry did look up from her phone seeing Blake's worried face. But to Cherry, there was already a big issue she had to deal with and quickly. It's why she's been on the phone and didn't even know why she was at a sorry excuse for a person's house. Sure Cherry and her had been friends for two years and it was fun to use her but Cherry had enough with her.

   Just then Cherry got another text as she felt the hairs on the back of her neck tingle. She wanted to shake her body as she was scared so scared she didn't even realize her hand was trembling before Blake asked if she was okay.

   Cherry was running out of time and she knew it. But then she thought of an idea that would save her life. She looked at Blake who was still confused and worried for her friend Cherry knew she could use her to solve her problem.

   "Blake," said Cherry sounding kind.

   "Um..yes is there something you need?" Blake said.

   Cherry put her hands on her shoulders and sighed as tiredly as she could. "I hope I'm not a bother but do you think you can help me with something tomorrow it's super important."

  "Of course but what about my party it's going to be in a week from now. Remember we still need to go through-"

   "Yes, yes I know but you still have so much time. A week for crying out loud. I really need your help. Now can you stop being selfish and help me." Cherry said.

    Blake wide her eyes. She didn't want to be selfish. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be selfish in fact your right I'll help you tomorrow with whatever you need."

   "Good." Cherry got another text as she looked up and started to walk towards the door grabbing her bag with her. She moved her hips as though she tried to make herself already feel much more like an adult which in a way she did. As her pony went side to side as Blake sometimes couldn't believe how pretty she was.

   "Where are you going?" Blake said feeling a bit confused. They hardly got anything done on Blake's party and yet it seemed Cherry was over it. It pained Blake a little to see the little results they got done.

    "My driver is waiting for me outside, chow," Cherry said as she closed the door and Blake was by herself. Blake looked down as she looked at the table she was writing an invitation for the party but suddenly her mood went down. She looked at her phone and read 5 pm she sighed but put a smile on her face. She knew her mother would arrive at 10 pm as for her father later.

    Blake wanted to text her other friend Zane but didn't want to disturb him. She walked to her bedroom as she lied down. The house was quiet so much so she could hear the fridge running through the walls and the slight rustling of the leaves outside or the occasional barking of the dogs next door.

   Blake didn't know what to do so she grabbed her book. It was one of her favorite fantasy books. While reading the book it always seemed to make her happy without fail. The characters in the story and the way how the author wrote was so vivid she felt as though she were there experiencing what the characters were experiencing. After reading after a while she held the book close to her chest smiling as her dirty brown color hair landed on the bed messy it wasn't long but it wasn't short either as it barely touched her shoulders. Her two hazel eyes stared up at the ceiling wondering.