When the Party's Over

Scene 1: It's the next day after Bex and Andi's party and Andi, Jonah, Cyrus, and Buffy went to the spoon before the weekends over

Andi: (Excited) Yesterday's party was amazing, if I do say so myself.

Jonah: Yeah it was! Who would have guessed that so many people would come.

Andi: I know, I guess people can't get enough of the
Good Hair Crew.

Buffy: Well you do throw great parties. You made sure no one can forget the first one, now everyone is going to be talking about this one.

Cyrus: (adding to the excitement) I still think last night was a dream. I have to pinch myself once and awhile to make sure I'm not dreaming.
(Buffy pinches Cyrus)
Cyrus: OOOOWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Buffy: (laughing) Just trying to see if anything would happen.

Cyrus: (rubbing his arm) How dare you blemish my sensitive baby skin. (He laughs)

Andi: (continuing on about the party) And who would have known that Tj could play the piano. Like that was a total surprise.

Cyrus: (blushing) Yep he is full of surprises.

Jonah: (confused) What is that suppose to mean? What else does he do?

Buffy: (attempting to answer) Cyrus probably just means how he went from "mean basketball guy" to "cool basketball guy" to TJ.

Cyrus: (correcting her) Nooooo. I'm talking about how me and him are together.
(The table goes quiet and stares at Cyrus)
Cyrus: (blushing again) What???

Andi: (confused) (whispers) TJ's gay?

Cyrus: Yeah.

Buffy: What the— and you are now telling us this.

Jonah: (scratching his head) When did all this happen?

Cyrus: Last night at the party. I saw him sitting by himself so I went to go check up on him and it turns out him and Kira got in a fight, which is why he was by himself. We started talking for a bit and I saw him slowly reaching for my hand so I asked him "Is there anything he wanted to tell me" and he said "yeah" and took my hand in his. We sat there till the party was over and just enjoyed each other's company.

Buffy: (happy) Awe I knew it. I told you TJ wasn't hanging out with Kira because he liked her.

Andi: (surprised) HE WAS HANGING OUT WITH KIRA?! Why do I feel like I'm not up to date with the whole TJ drama.

Buffy: (sighs) Being that we are on the topppiiicc....(she pauses) Marty kissed me last night and now we are together.
(Once again the table goes quiet)
Andi: (putting it together) WHAT! So to be clear...you met Marty at the party and now you guys got together at a party.

Cyrus: (making hand explosions) Mind blown!

Jonah: Something was telling me last night that I missed a lot and here is it. Everyone is in a relationship. What else is next you guys invited them here. (Both him and Andi laugh)