"Enough With the Um's"

Previously on Andi Mack: Everyone met up at The Spoon and got filled in on all the ships that got together. Bex and Bowie found a envelope saying that Ham wants a divorce with Celia. On her way home Andi is confronted by Walker about being partners in a mandatory SAVA project in which Andi says "I'll think about it". Tj is uncomfortably with showing affection with Cyrus in public and Cyrus finally kissed Tj to make him feel better. Marty turned out to be a romantic and has a picnic with Buffy. Finally getting home Andi finds the divorce papers and when asked what they were Bex and Bowie answer with a "Ummm"

Scene 1: Andi is still left in curiosity of what she just pulled out the mail box and Bex and Bowie are still speechless.

Bex and Bowie: (hesitant) Ummm.

Andi: (frustrated) Enough with the um's! Another response would be appropriate. Don't you think?

Bex: (acting clueless) I have no idea what that is.
(Bowie looks at her)

Andi: (looks as Bowie) Dad?

Bowie: (hesitates) Uhhh uhhhh.

Andi: (angry) Come on!

Bowie: It's not an "um".

Andi: But it's pretty damn close to one though.

Bex: (shocked) Excuse me? Language.

Andi: (calmer) Sorry. I'm just tired of you guys hiding stuff from me like I'm a kid. Just answer me this. Are...you...getting...a divorce?

Bex: (loudly) No! (Sighs) Just read the paper.

Bowie: (questioning) Are you sure?

Bex: She's part of this family too. She has the right to know.

Andi: (She opens the document and begins to read it) (her eyes slowly follow each word and tears slowly fall out her eyes) What is this? Does Pops really want to break up with Cece? (She looks at her parents)

Bex: (exhaling) I don't know, but based off those papers yea.

Bowie: Andi, we will get through this together.

Andi: (She looks at the papers then at her parents) Were you guys going to tell me about this?
(There's a field of silence)
Andi: (angry) Please don't give me another "um". Were you guys going to tell me about this if I didn't find it in the mailbox?

Bex: (hesitates) A-Andi...we didn't know who to tell about those papers we just found them like you did.

Andi: (breaths out) So I'm guessing that's a no. They were my parents to you know. Before you "claimed" me they were mine. Cece was my mom, Pops was my dad, and now I got to find out about them breaking up through  unwanted mail in the mailbox. Why do I feel like the second something good happens in my life, life just sneaks up and takes that one good thing away! (She throws the papers on the floor and runs up the stairs to her room) (She slams her door)

Bex: (shouting) Andi!

Bowie: (sighs) Well that went well.

Bex: (slightly angry) Nice going putting it in the mailbox.

Bowie: I didn't meant to. I guess when I went in there to grab our mail I must have left it in there. I thought I lost it...until now.

Bex: (sighs) Great now Andi is mad at us...again.