Me, Myself, and Divorce

Previously on Andi Mack: Bex gets another negative on her pregnancy test and starts to debate if another kid is going to work until Bowie tells her that he has an injury that might be preventing him to have kids. Marty sneaks into the Buffy's room to spend time with her but Buffy's mom comes home early and interrupts their "play time". Amber sees Jonah at the Spoon and finds out that he's there for an interview to work there. Tj and Cyrus went shopping and while shopping Cyrus sees a cute matching sweaters but Tj doesn't feel comfortable wearing the sweater and tells him to put it back. Walker invites Andi to his house again to help fix the project that "mysteriously" broke AGAIN. After her day with Walker, Andi went to CeCe's to help clean but Bex and Bowie aren't happy with her current attitude, they get in and heated argument and right in the middle of it CeCe bust through the doors. And that's what you missed on Andi Mack!

Scene 1: Bex, Bowie, and Andi are still shocked from CeCe's early revival.

CeCe: (excited) I'm back!!

Bex, Bowie, and Andi: (shocked) Oh sh-

CeCe: (threateningly) Don't you dare finish that word.

Bex: Sorry mom, but why are you home so early? You're not suppose to come home till tomorrow morning.

CeCe: (smiling) Yeah I was! But I so excited to get home I left the hotel early. Also your father said he sent me something important I'm exited to open that too.

Andi: (gives her a hug and smiles) It's great to see you Cece. We missed you.

Bowie: (awkwardly smiling) Yeah these 2 weeks have been very....different without you here.

CeCe: Awe I missed you guys too. Anyway what were you guys arguing about?

Bex: (thinking) Arguing? We weren't arguing.

Andi: (agreeing) Yeah we were uhhh playing um A BOARD GAME.

Cece: (suspicious) Okaayyy. So where's the thing Ham sent me I want to open in it. Haven't heard from him sense he left. (She moves her suitcases more inside the house)

Bex: (lying) Oh you didn't get any mail while you were gone.

(Andi looks at her with a disappointed look)

Bex: (mouthing) what.

CeCe: (confused) so your telling me I've been gone for 2 weeks and not a piece of mail was in the mailbox?

Bex and Bowie: Yes exactly!

CeCe: (disagreeing) Sorry I don't believe that. Where's the mail?

Andi: (she sits on the couch to watch things play out) (she puts on a petty tone) I haven't really been here so I don't really know where the mail is, but Mom and Dad have been here twice a week so they definitely know where the mail is.

Bex: Seriously.

Andi: I told you guys I wasn't going to be apart of this.

Cece: (confused) Part of what?

Bowie: (awkwardly laughing) Nothing. She's just talking about the....thing.

Bex: (nodding) Yea the thing!

Cece: What thing?

Bex: You know the...thing. (Motioning Bowie to make something up)