Moving on

Previously on Andi Mack: Cyrus went to Tj's house to finally get an answer on why he hasn't been talking to him. Tj breaks down the whole story on what really happened. He talks about how Kira threatened him again, then how Reed and Lester beat him up at the park. After telling the story Tj has a complete breakdown in front of Cyrus. Cyrus tried to make him feel better, but it only made Tj more insecure about himself. Cyrus realizes that he's the reason why Tj's life has been so bad and decides to leave his house. Walker got punched in the face by Jonah and Andi also breaks up her "friendship" with Walker. Buffy is out of being grounded and her and Marty have a small date together.

Scene 1: Andi and Bex are at home in the living room while Bowie is in the bedroom in pain.

Bowie: (in bed groaning) Uuuuuuuh. Can someone bring me an ice pack pleeeeaaassee.

Andi: (sighs) So whose going to put ice on his...area.

Bex: (smirks) 1...2....3 No-

Andi: NOT IT!

Bex: (pouts) Come on! You win every time. Can you do it just once?!

Andi: Um I would love to....but-

Bex: But what? 

Andi: I um-

Bex: (shouts) Ha! You don't have anything.

Andi: (disagrees) First off, I don't even know why he got surgery in the first place and I won fair and square. Go take care of your husband.

Bex: (whines) But I don't waaannnaaa! When I put ice on him he makes these weird noises and they make me uncomfortable.

Andi: (raises eye brow) Didn't you promise that you would take care of him in sickness and in health?

Bowie. (shouts) CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME ICE!

Bex: (sighs) Fine. (To Bowie) Coming! (To Andi) I will remember this.

Andi: I'll do it next time, I promise (crosses fingers)

Bex: (squints at her) Mhm, I'm debating if I should believe you or not.

Andi: (smiles) You definitely should (Laughs)

Bex: (straight faced) Whats the joke?

Andi: (shrugs and continues to laugh)

Bowie: (shouts) CAN SOMONE PLEASE ICE MY SCROTUM!

Andi: (shoos Bex) Go on he needs you.

Bex: (groans) Curse you Andi Mack!

(End of Scene 1)

Scene 2: After Bex finishes helping Bowie she heads to Cloud 10.

Bex: (sees sign says opened) Why is the store opened? (She walks in)

Cece: (excited) You're finally here! I was just setting up.

Bex: (confused) Mom. Why are you here so early? Shouldn't you be handling the-

Cece: (giggles) I just wanted to get some work done today and spend time with you. It's been awhile since our last "girl chat".

Bex: (awkwardly smiles) Thats cool and all, but how long have we been opened for?

Cece: (shrugs) I don't know like 2 hours.