Let's Have A Baby

Previously on Andi Mack: Andi finds out that Walker hadn't been home since she left his house. Because Jonah punched him, she suspects that he might be the reason Walker "ran away." Cyrus meets up with Tj to apologize for leaving him alone after being jumped by Reed and Lester. Buffy and Marty go on a shopping date and get A LOT of "cute couple gear," but they are interrupted when they see Walker with Kira in the mall. Andi and the gang run to the mall to catch up with Walker and Kira, and they found out that Kira was only using Walker to get to Buffy and Andi. Kira threatens to destroy Andi and her friends, especially Tj and Cyrus. After realizing he was tricked, Walker runs out of the mall, and Andi and Jonah chase after him. Andi comforts him, and right when Andi hugs him...THEY KISS! And that's what you missed on Andi Mack!

Scene 1: A week after the Kira encounter, Bex and Bowie are lying in bed. 

BEX: (laying on BOWIE) I can't believe you're starting to recover already. 

BOWIE: (smiles and looks at BEX) It feels like yesterday I could barely even walk to the bathroom. 

BEX: (begging) Please tell me that that means I no longer have to help you. 

BOWIE: (rolls eyes) Yes, that means you no longer have to help. I would think you wouldn't mind helping since we vowed to help each other in "sickness and health" like 2 months ago. 

BEX: (fakes laughs) Hahaha. Technically you're not sick. You just have pain in your balls. 

BOWIE: Pain, sickness, same thing. 

BEX: Okay, fine. (puts on a fake smile) I had SUCH a great time holding your junk while you used the bathroom.

BOWIE: (laughs) Awe, thank you, that means so much to me. 

(They both laugh for a short while, then there is a sudden silence) 

BOWIE: (hesitates) S-so do you think we're ready? 

BEX: (sits up on the bed) Oh, okay, so we are having that discussion. Um (beat), I don't know. Are you (looks down at BOWIE'S private) ready?

BOWIE: (scratches head) I think so. I haven't felt any pain down there for a couple of days now. 

BEX: (exhales) Okay, so then- (pauses and looks at BOWIE)  Wait a minute, so if you haven't been feeling pain... why have I been holding your nuts?

BOWIE: (tries to avoid eye contact) Becaaauuuussseee...I was lazy. 

BEX: (sighs) I should punch you down there right now, but I rather not be a slave to those things any longer. 

(There's silence yet again. Andi walks towards their room about to see what's for breakfast when she stops and begins to eavesdrop by their door)

BOWIE: (sits up) So we're doing this? 

BEX: I mean, I'm ready if you're ready. 

BOWIE: There's no going back after this, you know?

BEX: (smirks) Yea. 

BOWIE: So-

BEX: (looks at BOWIE and smiles) Let's have a baby.