Where's Walker?

Previously on Andi Mack:  Bowie is still pain from his surgery. Cece is still having a hard time digesting  the news of Ham wanting a divorce.  Andi found out that Walker had lied about the SAVA projects and went to go confront him about it. When she gets to his house she finds out that Jonah had given Walker a black eye. Buffy goes to see Cyrus after having 50 missed calls from him. Cyrus tells Buffy what happened between him and TJ and surprising Buffy tells Cyrus that he should stick by TJ through this tough time. Andi goes to press Jonah about punching walker and right after talking to Jonah, she gets a call  from Mrs Brodsky that Walker is missing. And that's what you missed on Andi Mack!

Scene 1:  Andi still on the phone with Mrs. Brodsky.

Andi: What do you mean you haven't seen Walker since yesterday? Where could he have gone? And how do you know I was the last person to see him?

Mrs. Brodsky: When I came back from work yesterday I saw on the porch cameras that you stopped by see him and after you left he left the house a few minutes after. 

Andi: (concerned) Sorry. No, I haven't seen him, but i'll keep an eye out.  

Mrs. Brodsky: Thank you. 

(call ends)

Andi: (confused) Why would Walker leave his house out of nowhere? (realizes) Jonah!

                                                            (Andi walks back into The Spoon)

Andi: (sees Jonah waiting a table and walks to him) Jonah can I talk for you for a minute?

Jonah: Andi can it wait? (wiggles notepad) I'm working.

Andi: (whispering) Walker is missing. 

Jonah: Huh? 

Andi: (whispering) Walker is miiisssssinnggg.

Jonah: What?

Andi: (shouts) WALKER IS MISSING! 

                                                          (everyone in The Spoon stares at Andi)

Andi: (grabs Jonah) Come here (brings him outside) Because you punched walker he ran away!

Jonah: How would me punching him make him ran away?

Andi: (shouts) YOU GAVE HIM A BLACK EYE!

Jonah: I'm sorry? 

Andi: You're apologizing to the wrong person, you're going to help me find him after your shift. When do you get off? 

Jonah: (looks at watch) In another hour. 

Andi: (frustrated) An hour?! Fine meet at my house when you finish. 

Jonah: (guilty) Okay and um Andi I'm sorry, I was just trying to help. 

Andi: (walking away) Whatever Jonah. (she pulls out her phone and text Buffy and Cyrus) 

(End of Scene 1)

Scene 2:  Cyrus meets up with Tj at the park. 

(Tj is swinging on the swings) 

Cyrus: (walks up to the swings) You showed up.

Tj: (still swinging) Yeah.