School days

*DISCLAIMER: THIS EPISODE HAS BULLYING, CURSING, AND HOMOPHOBIC CONTENT. VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED*

Previously on Andi Mack: Andi found out about the divorce papers and is avoiding Bowie and Bex again because they tried to hide it from her. Tj takes Cyrus on a mystery date. Cyrus finds out Tj set up a photoshoot for them to take "Somersault" pictures because he felt bad for ditching Cyrus with Kira. Tj's cousin Philip figures out Tj's gay and helps Tj come out to himself. Andi finally meets up with Walker at his house to get started on the SAVA project. Bex is tired of her current family drama so she ask Bowie to have another kid so they can start over since she also missed so much of Andi's life. And that's what you missed on Andi Mack.

Scene 1: It's morning and Andi is up about to leave for school. Bex and Bowie are in the kitchen finishing making breakfast.

Bowie: (shouting) Andi! Breakfast is ready!

Bex: (concerned) You think she's gonna eat with us?

Bowie: (smiles) Yeah. She sill loves us...right?

Bex: (smiles) Right! There nothing to worry about.
                (Andi rushes down the stairs)
Bex: Andi come eat with us....We made you a plate.

Andi: (slightly smiles) Thanks, but no thanks. I have school.

Bowie: (confused) But doesn't school start at 9. (points to clock) It's only 7:30.

Andi: Okay, I have to meet up with Buffy and Cyrus before school starts.

Bex: (sighs) Andi please come sit with us so we can talk. I know that Cyrus and Buffy canceled meeting up today because Cyrus is meeting up with Tj and Buffy is meeting up with Marty.

Andi: (annoyed) How do you know that?

Bex: I kinda over heard you guys on the phone yesterday.

Andi: (frustrated) Great! So now you guys are eavesdropping on my conversations?!

Bowie: (disagreeing)) Noooo not "you guys" her. (points to Bex)

(Bex stares at him with a shocked face)

Bowie: (awkwardly smiles) (to Bex) Sorry.

Andi: Whatever, I'll eat breakfast.

Bowie: (to Bex) See she does love us.

Bex: Barely.

(They all sit at the table eating breakfast)

(An awkward field of silence roams the house)

Bex: So, did you get your SAVA letter?

Andi: (annoyed) No. I called them yesterday and they said the letter should have arrived 4 days ago.

      (Bowie and Bex share a look) (Andi notices)

Andi: (even more annoyed) Do you guys know something?

Bowie: (hesitates) U-

Andi: (angry) Dad you better not say "um"! Do you guys know where the letter is?!

Bex: (acts clueless) I have no clue what your talking about.

Andi: I'm getting a great sense of Déjà vu right now!