Lets Talk About It

Previously on Andi Mack: Cece comes back from vacation and wonders why everyone was arguing, Bex and Bowie lie to her and tell her that they were throwing a surprise party. The day after Cyrus realizes that Tj has been very distant lately and hasn't come to school so he goes to check on him and finds out that Tj hasn't gotten out if bed for two days. Cyrus tries to help him but Tj ends up telling him to leave. After getting kicked out Cyrus meets Andi at the spoon to catch up on everything, Cyrus tells Andi about the Tj situation that soon reveals that Amber and Tj are siblings. Andi tells Cyrus about her family problem and Cyrus tells her to being her family to his house to have family therapy it ends up working and Bex Bowie and Andi come together and tell Cece the truth about her divorce. And that's what you missed on Andi Mack!

Scene 1: Bex and Bowie are in their room talking about their plan for Bowie's Surgery.

Bex: (turns around to face Bowie) Good morning, knuckle-head.

Bowie: (giggles) Good morning, love of my life.

Bex: (smiles) You're no fun. Your suppose to have a comeback.

Bowie: (raises eye brow) Comeback to what...that lame joke. (Excited) Ohhhh Burn!!!

Bex: It was good before you said (mocks) "ohhhh Burn" (laughs)

Bowie: (rolls eyes) Whatever (he pecks her on the lips then gets out of bed)

Bex: (sits up) Okay let's talk about your surgery.

Bowie: (freezes) Oh....we're still on that.

Bex: Yeaaaahhh you want another baby right?

Bowie: Of course, but...(looks at his private) I don't want to hurt it.

Bex: (tries to hold back laughter) Bowie you won't feel a thing, well during the sleeping part.

Bowie: (scared) So it's gonna hurt after? Whhhyyyyyy?

Bex: (comforting) It's okay, I'll bring you ice and ice cream and....other frozen things that might help.

Bowie: Really you're going to get me ice cream?!

Bex: (laugh) Yes! Ice cream and movie night...you're such a child sometimes.

Bowie: (excited) So when's the surgery!

Bex: (smiles) Today!

Bowie: (scared) WHAT!

Bex: Why so surprised? I thought you was exited for this stuff.

Bowie: (worried) I was, but I didn't know it was going to be today! Why didn't you tell me?!

Bex: Because we have to get this surgery done. The doctor told me it's a 1 week recovery after the surgery and we don't have time to waste.

Bowie: (shocked) ....1 week. That's not too bad.

Bex: Right. The appointment is for 3 pm so be ready by then.

Bowie: But I have to teach guitar at 3.

Bex: Then cancel. Just say you have to go to the doctors.

Bowie: Okay I will. (rolls eyes) This surgery better be worth it.

Bex: (smiles) It will. 

(End of scene 1)

Scene 2: Buffy is finally free from grounding and is walking with Marty at the park and they are holding hands.