Chapter 5

((A/N: SORRY I DIDN'T PUT THIS UP YESTERDAY!! I was so busy this weekend that I fell asleep while working on it and when I woke up my laptop died and by the time it was done charging it was already LATE O'CLOCK and I couldn't finish it because I have work the next day😂 Thank you for understanding and I hope it doesn't happen again.))

I sat on a table in the middle of the deck as the ship sailed over to Dendrobia.

I watched the clouds as I slowly ate the cupcake that Lola and Chiffon had given them before they left.

I've never had the privilege to eat a donut before and it was scrumptious.

I slowly ate the donut that was on top of the cupcake like I was savoring the taste.

With the sun shining bright and ocean breeze hitting me, it was the perfect weather to be outdoors.

It almost feels that I was finally able to unwind.

That is if someone wasn't watching me as I was eating the cupcake.

I looked over to my side and saw Katakuri looking down at me like a hawk staring at its prey.

You- "um...."

I tried to think of something to say but all I could think about was the cupcake.

You-"....uhh...y-you want some?"

Katakuri- "No..."

He sounds stern, is he upset?

You- "Oh...sorry its just that, I thought you wanted some because you were staring."

Katakuri- "I was just looking at the way you're eating the cupcake."

You- "oh...am...am I eating it wrong?"

Katakuri- "You look like you've never had a donut before."

I felt my body tense.

Did I make it THAT obvious?

Wait.

Could it be that...I've blown my own cover?

I felt anxiety build up just thinking about it.

Katakuri- "I know what you're thinking...."

Crap!

I blew it!!

Hold on.

We're on our way to Dendrobia.

Maybe Katakuri brought me over so he could confront the king and queen?!

I ruined it!!

I won't live to see tomorrow.

What am I going to do??

Well if I am going to have a few last moments then I should at least apologize to him and that I didn't mean to trick everyone.

Its all I can do now.

I quickly pulled the seat back to stand up.

You- "Kata-"

Katakuri- "-I'm sorry."

I froze.

You- "H-huh?"

Katakuri- "You're probably thinking that I am being creepy for staring at the way you're eating the cupcake."

I just stayed frozen, not sure what just happened.

Katakuri- "I know I can look pretty intimidating sometimes."

I only managed a slow nod.

Katakuri- "Forgive me, I will be elsewhere if you need me."

With that Katakuri went to the other side of the ship and I stood there, still processing what just happened.