Chapter 74

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I stood at the front doorstep as Stewart opened the front door.

When he saw me I saw anger in his eyes briefly then he just stood back and let me inside his home.

I heard the door close behind me and I turned around quickly noticing he didn't let Asher inside with me.

Stewart closed and locked the door and I felt a certain fear in the pit of my stomach.

Stewart walked right up to me and I stumbled back hitting the wall behind me.

He caged me in looking down on me as his body covered mine.

He reached out and untied the wrap dress I was wearing.

"What the hell!" I said exposed.

Stewart felt me up and swiftly turned me around, nudging his legs between mine as his hands ran over my entire body.

"After the stunt you pulled the last time you were here I had to make sure you weren't wearing a wire once again. Although you've already had me arrested and charges brought against me," Stewart said as he stood back.

I turned around to face him, my dress still open exposing my bra and panties.

"I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have turned against you for him..." I said.

"Zoey I'm not stupid. Why are you really here?" he asked.

I wrapped my dress back around me and tied it.

"Caleb and I are done... for good this time," I said.

Stewart rolled his eyes not believing a word I said.

"Do you really expect me to believe that Zoey? How stupid do you think I am?" Stewart snapped.

He got right in my face.

"You're not the stupid one I am... Caleb is done with me now that your girlfriend ruined any chances of me having kids ever again," I said being half honest.

"She wasn't my girlfriend... I did hear she shot you. You aren't ok?" Stewart asked slightly showing concern.

"When she shot me the bullet hit me in the stomach. I was pregnant and lost the baby... in order for the doctor to save my life he had to do surgery. The surgery saved my life but took away my ability to ever carry a child again," I explained honestly.

"This is all my fault," Stewart said.

"How?" I asked.

"Serena and I were arguing. I might have said some unforgivable things about how I wish you had given me my son instead of her. Serena was ride or die but she wasn't you. I can't stop myself from loving you Zoey. Even when I'm angry and feel betrayed by you," Stewart admitted.

"Can we sit down and talk?" I asked.

Stewart nodded and led the way to his living room.

I reached into my purse and quickly started a voice recording on my phone.

We sat down on his couch and I sat my purse down slightly open on his coffee table.

"I'm sure you don't want me now that I'm unable to carry a child of yours," I said.

"While having a child of our own was a goal of mine it isn't a deal breaker," Stewart said.

"Well that's good to know," I said.