𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

💕India💕
That same night Tray killed Wendy my dad dropped me and the kids off to the house, "Can I talk to you inside?" He said before I could get out the car. "Sure..." I told him awkwardly. A smile gazed upon his face as me, him and the kids got out the car. I unlocked the house door with my keys and we all went inside the house. "Josiah and Alissa go upstairs, change into your night clothes I'll be there shortly to kiss y'all goodnight" I said shutting the door and locking it. They both nodded before rushing upstairs to their rooms. "Can you sit down with me? This is really serious" Tray said as he sat down on the couch as there was a empty space left for me to sit.

I sighed before sitting next to him. "So um, I really don't know how to let this out but you know how I feel about you right?". "Of course, you remind every chance you get" I said. "Yea that's true but I really really love you like, just watching you laugh makes me happy you carried both of my children and I wouldn't of had it no other way" Tray said.

"You talk good Tray... really good but I'm not buying it, you know every time you beg me to come back some more shit happens" I say. "India I promise you that whatever shit I did to you will never happen to again, I put that on my mother god can kill me right now if I don't mean anything I'm saying" He told me looking right through me and grabbing my hands.

"We can work this out, but one mistake and you'll never see me again" I say sternly. "You have every right to leave if I mess up, but that's not gonna happen I'm mature now and the only time I'll harm someone is if they mess with our family"

"Thats all I wanted" I smiled.

We ended the conversation with a passionate kiss, I guess you can say I still have a soft spot for him.

two months later (I'm sorry I keep skipping time) I'm tryna make this book more interesting so I'll do what needs to be done.

I fisted onto the sheets as 'I Just Died' by Amerie blasted in the back & Tray grabbed onto my waist tighter, going into me at a constant speed."Tray wait, baby," I moaned, trying to get one of my hands to slow him down a little, but he grabbed both of my arms, pinning them behind my lower back as if he was arresting me.He cursed under his breath as he slapped my butt continuously, then softly rubbing it while he continued to work his magic.

I liked this type of sex most. Because it wasn't slow, but it wasn't fast. Not saying that slow or fast sex isn't good, but I usually enjoy this better. I wasn't breaking my back, but I'm still being pleasured to the point where I'm cumming. So high 5 to this sex.He pulled out, then dragged me to the edge of the bed, by my legs.

"Come on baby." "Lemme catch my breath." I said, breathing hard as hell. I sound like I was running a marathon, but naw I'm just fat.As Tray waited, he wiped the sweat off his forehead, & watched me as I struggled."Okay, I'm impatient." He said, then began to rub on my clit with his thumb.I grabbed onto his hand as I moaned, pushing it away then he chuckled. "Get it together, baby." Tray laid down on the bed, going through my phone to change the music. I crawled over towards him & got on top of him.He paused the music, & told me to sit on his dick. "Your moans are music to my ears, we don't need music.

"I rolled my eyes as I grabbed onto his sides & watched as he placed his dick on my entrance. "Now bounce."I did as told, only taking half of him as I did so. He was extremely big for me to take him in as a whole while I did this position. I would give out real fast."Take it all in." He told me, smirking.I shook my head as I felt myself about to reach my climax for the 3rd time this past hour.

"I-I can't."He watched my reaction, & shoved all of himself inside of me, making my jaw drop as I came all over him.As my body froze up, Tray quickly flipped me & started to slowly stroke as he rubbed on my nipples."Wait." I managed to let out, making him slow down. "I feel like I'm about to-"Before I could say anything, all of my juices coming out spoke for me.

I watched as he got excited & started to play with me as if he was a kid while I continued. I hated when this happened, it was all so embarrassing & he seemed to loved it more than he loved me.I threw my head back as I stopped, letting out a deep sigh. We seriously need a new bed set. Tray happily kiss my cheek, telling me to move over so he could change the sheets. I was so tired, I couldn't even move.

Everything was okay between my dad and Tray now, Josiah was slowly but surely being comfortable with Tray being around more since we're back together again, we are taken things slow tryna better both of ourselves to be better people.

"Let's get in the shower" He said getting out the bed, "unt uh you know it's gonna turn into something else" I said turning over on my stomach. "Come on please the kids aren't here they're with your dad".

"Tray I'll get in the shower with you but we aren't fucking I'm tired right now!"  I told him sternly as I got out the bed slowly. He laughed as he watched me limp into the bathroom with him, "it's not funny" I pouted. "Baby I wasn't laughing at that, I'm just thinking about something" Tray said not making eye contact.

"Mmh" I rolled my eyes as I turned on the shower water making it hot as ever. See I'm short and I need the water extraaa hot.

Once the water was at the right temperature we hopped in the shower together cleaning each other's bodies. Everything was simple... normal but Tray just had to be a hornball and travel his way to my vagina. "Move your hand" I say, "My bad" he said moving his hand as he helped wash my back.

We were happy and that was the best part about us being together, I just hope it'll last this way.

"I love you" He said staring into my eyes.

"I love you more" I smiled.

"I can't wait for baby girl to come" Tray said rubbing my belly.

"Baby number three, I'm not ready" I laughed.

"It'll be easy don't worry because I'll be there" He said making me blush.

And that's how me and Tray made a transition in our relationship and friendship, we were being positive and that's key.

Two days later...
"India I want you to meet your sister Michelle" My dad said as a girl the same height as me, chocolate skin, curly hair and tattoos stood next to him she reminded me so much of Nina. "Hi it's so good to finally meet you, I've heard good things about you" Michelle said hugging me. The hug lasted a few second before we both pulled out. "Damn girl you are so pretty" I said smiling, "thank you you're perfect I mean look at you" she said.

"Glad to see you two getting along" My dad said. "Girl we're gonna be hanging out all the time just wait" Michelle said,we kept complimenting each other as Tray soon came downstairs with sweat pants and no shirt I watched as Michelle eyes gazed all over his body."Hey baby um where's the hair products for Alissa's hair"
He said scratching his head.

  "It's on my dresser in a blue container Tray" I say, "aight and who's this?" He asked. "My sister Michelle" I smiled as she kept staring at him. "Oh wassup" Tray told her genuinely, she waved before he went back upstairs.

This is gonna be interesting.....

_______
How do y'all feel about Tray and India being back together?

Do y'all like Michelle?

Comment and vote .. share all of your opinions on this chapter because I wanna know🙂