𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 72

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
Months go by and Josiah has made a name for himself, everyone calls him gunz, but he must keep the way he makes a money a secret from his parents India and Tray. If they were to find out about him selling drugs they wouldn't know how to react.

"Josiah come on dinner is ready" India said coming in his room, "Alright ma I'll be there hold on" Josiah responded. "Hold on Angela imma call you back" He said on FaceTime with his girlfriend, "Okay but remember what I said" Angela told him. They said their goodbyes before ending the conversation then Josiah made his way downstairs to eat.

"So Josiah hows the job going at the mall?" Alissa asked obviously to get him in trouble, she knew about him selling drugs it was all around their school but she just wanted him to get trouble. Y'all know how siblings are, "Yeah how is it I've been dying to ask you since you get paid really well" Tray said. "It's good dad thanks for asking" Josiah told him as he gave Alissa a death stare.

"Why are you looking at your sister like that?" India asked laughing continuing to eat her food. "She's so fuckin- I meant freaking annoying" He said, "Don't make me tell them you're secret watch it" Alissa chuckled.

"What secret?" Tray asked.

"Nothing Alissa being a brat that's all" He said.

"Can you guys stop fighting y'all so dang annoying bruh" Kyrie sighed rolling his eyes, "Oh hush" Jenell said. "Daddy I want more juice" Kamyrn told Tray, Tray shook his head before getting up from the table to get more juice for him he always was a cry baby and he hated how sensitive he was. "Bruh you are the weirdest one out of everyone crybaby" Alissa said punching Kamyrn on the arm.

THIS WHOLE FAMILY A MESS

"Stop teasing him he's sensitive Alissa" India told her taking a deep breath she was already getting stressed out, "So what you spoiled him" She said with sass. "Go to you're room because this attitude has to stop I'm not up for this stuff tonight" India demanded, "Fine!" Alissa got up from the table and rushed to her room making sure she slammed the door.

"Yeah man I'm out" Josiah said getting up from the table as well. "Where you going?" India asked, "Im goin chill with Angela I'll be back tomorrow I'm spending the night" Josiah explained. "Be careful with her JoJo" she said, "Ma she's not gonna hurt me I'm sure of it" He laughed as he kissed her forehead.

"Be safe"

"I will Dad" and with that Josiah went outside and got in his girlfriend car before they left. Once they got to her place everything was going smooth, but she was being really awkward, "I'm gonna go get some food from the kitchen you want some?" Angela offered.

He told her no so she just got herself something to eat but while she was downstairs Angela forgot her phone. Josiah was just chilling watching television until her phone got a message.

It was from Josiah biggest rival.

Josiah felt a huge rage come over him, not only did Angela cheat on him with his enemy but she knew his whole plan and acted like she was all about their relationship

Josiah felt a huge rage come over him, not only did Angela cheat on him with his enemy but she knew his whole plan and acted like she was all about their relationship. He saw more messages that pissed him off more, Angela walked in with her food and instantly froze as she saw her phone in Josiah's hand.

"Why you got my phone?" She asked putting her food down, "You got a message and I was gonna call you up so you could answer it but you fucking this nigga Jermey!" He yelled throwing the phone at her face. "Baby I'm sorry" Angela said as she started crying holding her face, "Stop crying! I should be fucking crying you literally lied to me after I told you all my secrets and my horrible child hood" Josiah said with more rage.

"Please Josiah don't go, I swear I'll leave him alone" she cried as she touched his face, but Angela noticed some wild shit. Josiah started to breath heavy as he shut his eyes balling up his fist, "Calm down please" Angela said confused.

Josiah revealed his dark hazel eyes before pushing Angela to the wall. She stared at him with shock and sadness. He noticed what he did, it shocked him, and Josiah slowly went back to his normal self. "Take me home now" He said still angry but he was a little embarrassed by what he just did, he brought out a side he didn't want to be revealed a side he hide from everyone but his mom, Angela was frightened by what she witnessed but that wasn't gonna stop her from messing with Jermey.

Sure she cried about him leaving her, she did have feelings and dearly loved him but Angela was a money over everything and everyone kinda girl, Jermey paid her to do this so she had no choice.

Angela took Josiah home, the whole car ride there was filled with awkward silence on the way there, "Why you home early thought you was spending the night?" India asked as she heard him slam the door. He didn't say anything he just ran upstairs and went in his room, Josiah was slowly turning into his father and he hated it.

Tray took note of his actions as soon as he walked through the door, so he decided to talk to him. "Aye can I come in?" He asked after he knocked on his door, "Yeah" Josiah answered dry. Tray let himself in before closing the door a behind himself, "What's wrong?" He questioned. "Nothing I'm good" Josiah said obviously lying, "Don't lie now tell me what's going on" Tray told him. "Man okay, don't take this the wrong way though I'm slowly developing you and mom traits well mostly yours and I hate it" Josiah explained.

"Well why do you hate it? If you don't mind me asking"

"Because of what I saw when I was younger the shit you did to mom really left a mark on me for years and I hated you for it"

"I totally understand but-....I don't know what to say honestly"

"I'm totally over everything but I was really scared of you, I prayed mom would leave you but she didn't do I just had to let things go"

"I'm not like that no more, I promise"

Josiah nodded in agreement before Tray left the room. Trays personalities slowly faded away now that he was finally happy with his family, but they could always come back one day when everyone least expects it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

I'm slowly showing Josiah and Jenell in this book more, but things between will India and Tray will still be showcased don't worry. But if you really wanna see Josiah and the other kids life just wait for the third book to come out🌚 And no that's not the last book either. A fourth book will be coming out right after the third one is finished.

Sorry for any errors.

LOVE NAE💕