𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 79

-INDIA-
"Tray get up" I said shaking him a bit, he still didn't move which caused the kids to panic. "Jenell go get some water you just standing there looking stupid with your mouth open" Josiah making Jenell smack the back of his neck.

"Don't start that bullshit today" I said to them making Jenell smack her lips before getting a cup of water from the kitchen. "Here" She said passing me the water, I sprinkled some of the water onto Trays face making him react a little.

"What happened?" Tray asked looking a around confused while Josiah helped him up from the ground, "Mom told you she was pregnant and you passed out" Alissa said. "Oh yeah— umm India lemme talk to real quick" Tray said with a stern look, "Y'all go get the ice cream cake from out the fridge I'll be back" I told the kids before going to the room with Tray.

"What's wrong? What did you wanna talk about" I questioned confused. "Look after this baby.. you're going on birth control" Tray said, "Okay I have no problem with that I think it's time for us to relax on sex anyways" I shrugged.

"Wait woah- I ain't say all that... we can still have sex while you're on birth control but your still young and I think that the birth control would be the best for us you're thirty-four with seven kids" He explains.(wonder who fault that is) "That's it?" I said with a genuine smile, "Nope actually I came in here to do something else" Tray gently pushed me on the bed.

Crazy how he just got of jail and that's the first thing on his mind!!

"Tray no come on the kids are waiting for us downstairs" I whined while he kissed on my neck, "No I missed you" Tray said."Get yo old self off of me" I laughed."I'm not old we are a year apart stop running" He told me before taking off his shirt.

And you guys know what happened next.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
as the day went by it was currently twelve in the morning and Josiah was gonna meet up with Angela, it was time for her to get the big picture. That he didn't want her anymore, he wanted to be Jessica and Jessica's only.

"Hey" Angela said while they sat on the swings at the park, "Sup" Josiah nodded feeling awkward. "We gotta talk" they both said isync, "You can go first" Angela told him with a chuckle.

"So um... whatever he got going on this shit gotta end now, you really fucking things up with me and Jessica and I'll be there for the baby but other than that I can't help you"

"You wasn't saying all that shit the other day when you came over to fuck! 'Angela I love you so much'... 'This the best shit I ever had'.. don't you remember that? You told me you loved me the other day... and now you wanna go back to that dusty bitch!" Angela yelled nudging him.

"Look Stop fucking yelling! You're toxic as fuck... I never meant any of that damn shit I said to you, I don't fucking love you no more!" Josiah yelled back to her.

All she did was laugh and shook her head.

"I wasn't even pregnant to begin with... I just said that to get you back and it obviously worked because you're a dumb as-" before she could finish Josiah wrapped his hand around her neck, "Say what?!" He questioned with rage.