𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 76

India looked at her phone confused, seeing the text from an unknown number.

***-***-****
I'm back.

India
Sorry ... who's this.

***-***-****
Michelle, you really thought I was gone, so silly of you right?

India heart dropped, she quickly blocked Michelle's number before getting up to leave the room.

"Why'd she go?" Alissa asked in the middle of her and Tray conversation.

"I don't know, it's time for us to go anyway I'll come see you later tonight okay?" Tray told Alissa.

Alissa nodded before they both said goodbye, then Tray followed after India.

"Why you leave" He said getting in the car.

"It's nothing, can we go right now"

"Yeah.. what's up with you?" Tray questioned starting the car.

"I'm good"

He just nodded before driving off back to their house.

Hours laters.....

India never told Tray about Michelle but she should've, Michelle worked at the hospital Alissa was at and that wasn't a good thing knowing how she is, she was willing to kill her own niece. Meanwhile Alissa coughed up blood while she held onto a button for nurse assistance. "Oh my god here drink this" A nurse said coming in the room quickly putting a straw to her lips for Alissa to drink out of.

She quickly drunk the water and sat the cup on the stand, Alissa looked up seeing Michelle with a smirk on her face.

"Auntie?" She asked confused.

"Hi princess"

"You work here?"

"I thought you died?"

Alissa questioned

"No... of course not" She laughed.

"How did you- I have so much questions"

"Shhh, don't ask to much just know I'm here"

"I'm gonna get you out of here"

"You can't do that, the hospital might tell mom"

"Oh you're right, don't worry you're mom won't know"

"Wait... this isn't right"

"You killed grandpa, you're crazy"

"Stay away from me"

"You know it's funny you said that because I really thought I didn't have to kill you, but I have to now"

"Try it" Alissa stuttered obviously scared.