Sunglasses

You sigh and reach your hand into the bag, pulling out a pair of gold and black framed sunglasses with red lenses. You look down at the item in your hand and before even being able to recognise the iconic look of them, Tony snatches them out of your hands and gently but confidently places them on his face. "Well, well, well, aren't you lucky." He says looking down at you with a big grin. Of course out of the people in the room, you get Tony, the most arrogant, cocky guy in the room. Just my luck, you thought, but even though your mind was protesting, you got up and followed him into the closet. "Clint time us!" He shouts as he reaches the closet. "But don't come in if you hear any suspecting noises." He adds with a wink. Jesus, how am I going to get through this, you think, putting your pointer and middle finger on your temple and pressing down, hoping to relieve some pressure at the thought of being stuck in a closet with him. As you get inside, Tony shuts the door and straight into your e/c eyes. His gaze lingers on them for a bit before he eyes shift down to your lips. "Tony." You say while turning your face away from him, snapping him back to reality. "Sorry, you're just so pretty. I can't keep my eyes off of you." He says, acting as smooth as ever. "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes. Sure, you may have had the tiniest crush on Tony for a while, but that's only because he flirts with you constantly. That's just the way Tony is. Of course you would never tell him, that would only fuel his already raging fire of an ego immensely. You sit down and lean on the wall, crossing your arms. Tony does the same on the opposite side of the closet. "So, how was your mission with Steve?" He asks. You were surprised, this was probably the first time Tony had tried to have a normal conversation with you. "As far as missions go, pretty good, it was tiring but Steve did a lot of the work. It was just long." You added remembering just how long your four day mission felt. You could see him nodding his head, acknowledging the length. Simple missions like the one you were sent on shouldn't take very long, two days tops. "Yeah, I missed you, we all did." He says softly, keeping his gaze on you. You smile slightly and see his facial features change into something lighter. "Are you trying to butter me up, Tony?" You say with a crooked smile and a cocked eyebrow. The corner of his mouth curves up a bit. "That depends Y/N, is it working?" He says with a tinge of excitement in his voice. You weren't sure if he wanted to kiss you because he was merely attracted to you, wanted a real relationship, or just wanted to kiss you for the sake of playing the game. Whichever the case, this was an opportunity to kiss a very attractive Stark, and you decided against passing it up. You slowly scooted closer to him, he just stayed where he was, leaning against the wall, watching you as you hesitantly approached him. Little did you know, he thought everything about you was amazing, and he had been wanting to make a move for a while. Finally, you were sitting in front of him, faces just inches apart. You close your eyes as he reaches his hand up to the side of your face, and after what feels like an eternity, he presses his lips to yours. His hands move further down your body and lift you up on to him so that you are straddling his lap, lips not breaking contact once. Eventually, you break for air and tug at the hem shirt. He suddenly seems self-conscious, very different from his usual confident attitude. He complies, pulling it all the way off and you run your finger around the edge of his arc reactor. You begin placing gentle kisses along his collarbone, keeping your hand gently placed on his chest. "Y/N, I've been wanting this for a long time." He breathes out, his head resting back against the wall. Instead of replying with words, you continue, slowly making your way back up to his neck. Without warning, the door opened. "Damn Tony! I always thought you were the dominant one!" Clint says rather loudly as he stands in the doorframe with the biggest grin you've ever seen on his face. You immediately push yourself off of Tony's lap, a very visible blush creeping up on your cheeks. Tony just looks back and forth between the Avengers and you. Without even speaking, you slowly stand up, as does Tony. "Come talk to me later." He whispers in your ear. You look back to him with a questioning look, and he sends you a wink, walking past the others. The group began dispersing and you found yourself alone in the closet. You finally walked out and sat with your thoughts. A giddy smile on your face as you imagined what Tony would say to you, or do with you.