A Hair Tie

You sigh and reach your hand into the bag, pulling out a black hair tie. There were stands of long blonde hair tangled in it which caused your face to scrunch up in disgust and drop it. "Ew, Tony, I don't need someone's dna sample." He looks down to where you dropped the item, picking it up and chuckling at you.

"Well Y/n, if you're wondering who you're stuck with, this was acquired from a certain Asgardians bathroom." He says with a smirk.

Both Thor and Loki's heads perk up at this, not sure which of them was picked.

"Due to the blonde hair, I'm assuming my prince for the night is Thor." You say with a giggle and send a smile his way which he returns two fold.

He gets up and steps into the closet that Tony opened for the both of you, and you hesitantly follow behind. His large frame makes it hard to fit in the closet without completely invading each other's personal space.

You get flustered due to this, but try to suppress your small crush on the Asgardian by striking a non suggestive conversation.

"I suppose I should return your hair tie to you." You say with an awkward smile.

"Ah, yes I suppose so." He belts out while holding out his open hand. But before you can set the hair tie into his palm, you get a better idea to kill some time.

"Actually.." He cocks his brow at you. "Can I braid your hair?" He snorts at this.

"Excuse me?" You pout your lip and plaster on your best puppy dog face. "Aww, come on pleasee?"

He rolls his eyes but smiles. "Fine.." He says, dragging out the word as he spins to face the wall. You tap his shoulders so he moves down to a manageable height and quickly grab the ends of his hair and split it into three sections, being careful not to pull on it. While you move your way down his head, he speaks up so that it isn't silent.

"When Tony explained this game to me, I expected it to be a lot different from this." Your fingers kept sweeping through his blond hair, weaving it together carefully, but acknowledge his statement.

"Yeah? How so?"

"Well, he made it out to be a lot more erotic." His words came out as more of a question than a statement, which made you chuckle a bit, of course he did. "What?" You asked, wanting more details of this conversation that you were sadly not a part of.

"From what he said I imagined that once the door closed we'd be on top of each other, y'know?" He said, sounding a bit disappointed. You wrapped the hair tie around the end of the braid several times to hold it in place and smiled at your work, but couldn't pat yourself on the back for too long as you had bigger things to worry about.

"Well, that's not, not an option.." You say slowly, not knowing what his response would be. You liked Thor, it was that simple, but you were too much of a wimp to do anything about it, this was your chance. You couldn't pass it up.

Thor stood up fully and turned around to face you. His height was a bit intimidating, but his gaze looking down into your eyes made him the last thing you would want to get away from right now. "I would like to, lady Y/n, if you would." 

His words made you blush profusely. You looked away from him but spoke up quickly in confirmation. "Yes, I would." He cupped your cheek with his hand, which was much softer than expected, wielding his hammer had to wear down on him. You took great comfort in his actions and stepped closer to him, perching up on your toes to reach him better. His face came down to meet yours halfway, and your lips connected.

His lips felt hot on yours as they molded together perfectly. After a while of just kissing, you were surprised to feel the tip of his tongue prodding at your bottom lip, opening them for him to take dominance and map out your mouth. 

Your tongues slid together in a way that made you feel hotter than ever, letting out noises you should be embarrassed of, due to the room full of people on the other side of the door, but you could care less. Thor moaned your name against your lips and cupped his hands around your ass, swiftly picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and ran your hands over his body, making your makeout session that much more erotic. He was amazing at this, maybe it was a god thing?

However, the sound of whistling and a bright light tore you from your thoughts, and brought you back to a world where everyone there saw you making out with Thor. 

Thor walked out of the closet and received high fives from Tony and some of the others. You just walked out with a red face and tried to concentrate on the floor until you made it back to your seat. But soon enough Thor came to sit next to you which made you feel much less embarrassed. You held on to his hand and smiled at Natasha and Wanda who were sending him glares that screamed "don't hurt her."

"Nice hair Pop Tart." Clint said with a laugh and patted him on the back.

"Thanks, lady Y/n did it for me." Thor replied with an innocent smile. You smiled wide at his response. The next day you would ask him to go on a date with you, you decided. Of course the big oaf said yes.