A Burrito

A/N: There is strong language in this chapter! I can't remember if I have strong language in other chapters but still wanted to bring that to attention in case anyone doesn't like that!! (It's deadpool so... yeah) Happy reading:)

You sigh and reach your hand into the bag, feeling something ... squishy? You pick it out of the bag and recognize the item as a burrito, mainly focusing on the innards flowing out of the sides and all over your hand.

"Ew! Tony what the hell?" He bursts out laughing at your reaction. "What a way to start the game!"

"Why the fuck would you put a burrito in here?" You say with a disgusted look, dropping it on the floor and looking for a napkin or something like it to wipe the beef and beans off your fingers. Tony's shirt was looking like a good option.

"Did someone say burrito?" Deadpool says from the corner of the room. Tony lets out a few more laughs at this, "Well that answers that!" He exclaims.

Fucking fantastic, you have a crush on Wade, and you want NO ONE to find out. I mean he's not exactly a gentleman so that's understandable right? Of course you had to get stuck with him. Why do you have a crush on him? Maybe it's his attitude, maybe his humor, cockiness, you don't know, but you just can't help but feel butterflies when he makes a visit, even though it's a rare occasion. You were pulled from your internal panic by Wade's hand on your shoulder and his exclamation of "Want me to suck that off for you?" Referring to the substance on your fingers that you almost had the pleasure of forgetting about. You felt your face heat up more than you'd like to admit.

"Oh, fuck off Wade!" You say, shrugging his hand off your shoulder and wiping off your hand with a napkin Steve handed to you. Wade sent him a glare through his mask. "Party pooper."

"Alright even I've had enough of whatever this is, just get in the closet." Tony chimed in with an eyebrow raised.

"None of you people have a sense of humor." He sends Tony a glare but stands up and starts walking in the direction of the closet. "C'mon sweetcheeks." he stated with his head over his shoulder.

You looked at Tony with a pleading look, maybe he would let you out of this, or maybe let you pick again, but much to your dismay he just shook his head in disapproval and pointed in the direction of the closet. You let out an audible sigh and headed over to the closet, which Tony closed the door to once you entered.

Wade just stared at you for a while before speaking up. "So.."

You stared back. "So..?"

"Are we gonna make out or something?" He finally spat out. Your eyes got ten times wider. It would have been reasonable to expect this, but being in the situation is different than imagining it.

"Fuck you." You cross your arms and look away from him, trying to hide your blush. Truth is you really didn't want to make out with him. I promise! If you made out with him right now that would be the end of it, things would go back to normal after you left the closet.

You wanted to make out with him every night when he came back from a job, or sleep over at his gross ass apartment and grab his ass in front of Blind Al, she wouldn't see after all.

"Aw why not? Everyone wants to get some from this pretty face." He sent you a smile through his mask.

You couldn't help but laugh at this. "Yeah, yeah." you say rolling your eyes.

"Alright what's the deal? Out of everyone in that room you would be the one to get caught fucking in here just for a story." He asks, not in a daunting or degrading way, but one that questioned if something was genuinely wrong.