•talks•

Will immediately gets off me as we both look at the group of teenagers staring at us. They were all in their swimsuits, ready to go swimming. Dustin had a big baggy tee over the top of his body, wearing some bright red swimming trunks. Lucas was shirtless, wearing green swimming shorts. Max and El had different coloured bikini tops on, little shorts over their bikini bottoms.

Mike was staring at us, waiting for us to make a move. Mike had a light blue singlet on with deep blue coloured shorts on. They all had towels wrapped around their arms and necks. Mike put his hand on his hips and threw a towel at Will.

Will caught it and he stood up, putting his hand out for me to take it. I stood up and we all walked out of Castle Byers, closing the sheet behind us. As we stood over sticks and leaves to get to the Byers House, Max and El walk up to me, leaving the boys walking behind us.

"So Y/N, what happened just then?" Max said smirking at me. El was on my left and Max was on my right. Max was talking softly, so the boys won't hear what we are saying.

"Will and I kissed, so what?" I said, giving Max a smile.

"Mmhm, sure." El interrupted, Max softly giggled at her response.

"What?"

Max looked at El and they both tried to hold in the laughter. I looked over my shoulder to see if the boys were listening to our conversation but they were all talking about something else. As I meet eyes with Will, he quickly glances down at the ground. I look back at Max and she giggles as she asks me,

"If Will a good kisser?"

______________

Will's POV

"Sorry I was a cockblock." Mike softly laughs. The boys were walking next to me as I watch Max and El run up to Y/N. Dustin giggles and I look at Mike as we continue to walk to my house.

"What? We weren't going to do anything." I nervously giggle.

"Well we are going to the pool so maybe something could happen after." Lucas wiggled his eyebrows and Mike nudged my shoulder. Dustin was still giggling and I widen my eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen, okay." I reassure them and I see Y/N look over her shoulder. As we meet eyes, I quickly glance down at the ground, too awkward to even look at her in the eye. I look back up and she is turned back to Max and they are laughing, a lot.

Y/N quickly glances over her shoulder and meets eyes with me again and then she was the one to turn around quickly. All the girls laugh as Max looks over her shoulder. I am confused and a little worried, wondering what they are saying about me.

"Dude. Have you done anything yet?" Mike interrupts my thoughts. Should I tell them?

"No, and its none of your business." I lied. Mike scoffed and then I saw the house. The boys continue to talk as I walk up the stairs to the porch. I unlock the door and let everyone inside. Everyone sits down on the couch as Y/N and I walk into my room to get dressed.

As I close the door behind Y/N, I look at her as she starts to get bathers out of her cupboard.

"Y/N." She hummed in response. She gave me a quick glance then looked back into the cupboard. "What were you girls talking about?"

Y/N looked at me and I regretted it as she looked at me.

"I mean you don't have to tell me, I was just worried if I have done anything wrong."

She giggled and walked up to me, her black bikini set and black shorts in her hand. She gave me a quick kiss to reassure me everything will be okay.

"It was nothing, don't stress."

She then giggled and walked out of the room.