•pool•

Y/N POV

I was sitting next to El and Max, talking about what we are going to do when we get to the pool. The boys are in the kitchen, probably eating food or something like that. Us girls were in the lounge room, sitting on the couch. Everyone was waiting for Will to get ready. I had my mustard yellow bag next to me, stuffed with spare clothes, sunscreen and towels.

As we were talking about what we are going to do at the pool, we put on sunscreen, not wanting to get burnt. I sit on the floor so Max can put sunscreen on my back. I hear footsteps from the hallway and I see Will standing at the doorway on the corridor. He has plain black swimming trunks on, a towel placed over his shoulders. He had a loose dark green top on and he had a small backpack in his hand.

I give him a soft smile as Max continues to cover my back with lotion. Will sits on the chair in the lounge room and takes sunscreen out of his bag. He applied it to his legs, arms, neck and face. Max finished putting sunscreen on my back and then we switched spots, me applying the screen to her back.

___________

We all arrive at the local pool and we all place our bags under an umbrella. Dustin takes off his hat, he didn't want to take off his top cause he is still self-conscious of his body since the lab incident. He waits for the other boys to get ready. Mike takes off his singlet and runs with Dustin into the pool. El takes off her shorts and runs after Mike. Lucas waits for Max to take off her shoes and shorts, leaving Will and I. As Lucas and Max run into the pool, I watch Will take off his shirt.

He throws his shirt down at his bag, reaching into the bag to grab the sunscreen. As I take off my shoes and tie my hair up, Will holds out the sunscreen waiting for me to take it. I stand up and take the bottle out of his hand, him instantly turning around.

I rub the lotion into his tan back, smearing it all over his skin.

"Okay done."

Will turns around and smiles at me, taking the bottle out of my hand. I run my hands over his toned chest and onto his shoulders, gently kissing him. I disconnect our lips, letting Will put the sunscreen on his chest. As I pack away all of my things into my bag, I look over my shoulder and see the group splashing and playing in the water.

I smile to myself as Max gets onto Lucas's shoulders, starting a chicken fight. As I stand up, I feel someone touch my thighs. I look down and Will puts his arm under my thighs and the other one behind my back. I giggle as Will picks me up into a bridal position, walking me towards the pool.

I try to move out of his arms as we make it to the edge of the pool. People swarming around us, it was a busy place. As Will stands at the edge of the pool, the group all look at us as Will jumps into the air. I cling onto his neck and shoulders as we hit the water.

I gasp as the cold air hits my body, Will lets go of me underwater and I make my way back up to the top of the water. I break the top of the water, gasping for air. The group all laugh as Will and I make it to the surface.

I splash Will as he tries to hug me. The group all swim around, playing water games and doing random things. As I watch the group talk I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smirk to myself as I know who it is. I feel Will press himself against me and he gently kisses my cheek.

"What do you want Byers?" I say to him.

"I just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful."

A/N: a quick update on my life. i usually have chapters already written so i can update every day however my life is kinda fucked atm. school is annoying, however im trying to get in with a guy at my school who looks like noah schnapp so im happy. he is actually the cutest and i am already planning our marriage.