•kill•

"Doctor, open the glass," I say, my dark eyes looking at Doctor Owens. He looks at the guard next to him and he pressed the gun closer to his head. My power must not go through glass cause Doctor Owens doesn't do what I ask. He looks back at me with teary eyes and softly shakes his head,

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I tried everything I could. I can't do it."

My stiff body weakens at his words but then I realised my friends and family is stuck in a cage. I reposition myself so my legs are separated and my fists are at my sides.

"Then I guess you leave me no choice." I speak, loud enough for him to hear. I hear soft mumbling from the group behind me but I don't look at them. I have my eyes fixed on Doctor Owens. As his body shook in fear, I hear Dustin whisper to the group,

"Some shit is about to go down."

As those words poured out of Dustin's lips, I put my hand up to the guard next to me and look at him dead in the eye, "Kill him."

I grunt as I move my hand towards Doctor Owens. I had no control over what I said, I couldn't help it. I never wanted him dead, he seemed sorry for doing all the stuff in the lab. He was being forced to do it, he never wanted to. But it was too late.

The guard aimed his gun at Doctor Owens through the glass and he pulled the trigger. As the bullet shot out of the gun, the glass shattered into pieces. The glass fell to our feet and I didn't even flinch. I had my eyes glued to Doctor Owens. I felt a cold liquid leave my nose but I didn't wipe it away.

I bring my hand up to the other guard which was behind the desk, he looks petrified. His body was trembling as he held onto the gun. As the power flowed out of my fingertips, the guard stopped shaking. He stood there, slowly putting his gun by his side. I see small black veins surrounding his pupil, knowing I have full control over him. His eyes were glued to me and his face was emotionless like mine.

I look over at the soldier standing next to me and his eyes were now completely black, the small veins consuming his eyes. He still had his gun aimed at Doctor Owens, who was now holding onto the sides of the desk, gasping for air. His coat had a red blood patch in the centre of his chest and he was holding onto it. The guard didn't flinch when Doctor Owens made his way over to me.

He walked around the desk and leaned his back against the desk. I pull up my other hand and position it so it is pointing at the guard next to me. Both of my hands were controlling the two soldiers and I scream as I pull my hands together.

"Kill." I demand and I watch as the two soldiers shoot each other. Doctor Owens slightly ducks under the table, not wanting to get hit. As the guard next to me shoots the other guard, he flings his gun into the air and shoots the metal walls around him. As the bullets fly across the room, I stand there watching it all happen.

A bullet flies and hit Doctor Owens in the temple. El screams when she sees him fall to the group, his head hitting the cold pavements. The group behind me all gasp as a pool of blood forms around him. I still stand there emotionless though.

As the guard next to me falls to the ground, the other guard shoots a few more bullets before tumbling to the floors. One of the bullets flies to the metal door which had low grumbles behind it. The bullet hit the lock on the door handle and the noise behind the door became louder.

As I slowly closed my eyes, the power disappeared. A huge crash is heard and I snap my eyes open. Will's breath hitched and the metal door flies open.

Demodogs.