18 years old

I walked out of Chicago Med today completely free.No anxiety , no SAD , no thing internal.Everything how it's meant to be.I looked out for Casey waiting for me instead i saw the same person who came into my hospital room after i first woke up from my coma.He was sat on the marble that surrounded the flowerbeds holding an ice pop.

He walked over to me."Hey i know you dont remember me but 13 years ago i saw a injured 5 year old sat where i just was and i gave her chicken nuggets and a juice box and then i checked her out in the hospital and on the way into the hospital i made a promise to that 5 year old.I promised that when she was done getting checked out in the hospital she could have an ice pop so to the 5 year old that i protected here's your ice pop."He then started to walk away after handing me the ice pop.

"Ok darling, when we're done we will get you an ice pop, how about that?"

I quietly ran up behind him and whispered
"always ok with you Con"

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading this book.I really hope you enjoyed it.I'd real appreciate it if you checked out some of my other books.

Update:I just posted a new One Chicago book and I would love it if you could check it out thx so much

Xx Jinxedsister