Chapter 23

Bruno's POV
I made it back to the hotel and the time read 5:45. I already knew what outfit i wanted to wear but i still felt nervous. Was Mel gonna like this? Of course she would, it was where we first spent time together. It became our getaway spot from our friends and parents. Mel was gonna be getting ready at Tiara's and I'll be sending her a ride to the beginning of the path. I jumped into the shower and let the water calm my nerves.

I wondered what she was gonna be wearing. How will her hair be? I smiled to myself knowing she was gonna look beautiful. I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and started to think of how far I've come. I shook the thoughts away and begin to get ready.

I had my snake Versace print button down on and a few gold accessories

I had my snake Versace print button down on and a few gold accessories. My hair was in my natural curls. I'm honestly considering cutting my hair because I don't know what to do with it. But i also love the feeling of Mel's fingers in it. Most nights i fell asleep from her playing in my hair. I'll ask her about it.

It was coming down to the time for me to be at the beach. I had stomach jitters and I don't know why i was so nervous. I sprayed on Mel's favorite cologne and puffed my hair. I took a deep breath and headed out the door. Someone from the hotel was gonna come into our room and set up rose peddles and candles for us. They'll put out fondue dessert and everything will be perfect.

I made it to the beach and it looked amazing

I made it to the beach and it looked amazing. Tonight will be me expressing my love for her and showing Mel that she deserves anything the world can offer. My phone started to vibrate and it was the driver. "Hey boss man we're almost there make your way up front." He said. I felt myself once again feel nervous. I think i was gonna have a anxiety attack. I started to walk to the beginning of the trail. It was candle lit all the way to the beginning. I had the beach reserved just for us.

I was standing at the beginning of the path waiting for the driver to pull up. I began to pace because i was so anxious. I heard gravel began to crack and the G wagon was pulling up. The car came to an halt. My driver stepped out and walked around to I'm guessing Mel's side.