Chapter 25

Bruno's POV
Mel was looking good in her dress. That figure of hers drove me crazy. Wait till i get her home tonight. She was currently standing by Tahiti's chair talking about whatever girls talk about. I felt a presence coming closer to me. Out of my peripheral, I saw Jessica in A nude form fitting dress. She looked good but nothing like my baby. She must've noticed i was steering because she smiled in my direction.

I looked desperately for Mel to see if she was on her way back to me but she was still talking. "Hey Bruno." She said lightly sitting a few chairs away from me. I just waved my hand and pretended she wasn't there. "There some things i need to talk to you about." She said sounding stress. I looked over to her and saw all of color gone from her face. "What is it you need to talk to me about? Huh? I'm done with you Jess. Things aren't going back to how they were." I said chuckling myself.

Before she could speak, Mel was to my right again. I looked over to her and she was smiling. She was still in her happy state. Nothing was gonna come between us. "What are you gonna order baby?" I said looking at her lips then down all the way to her feet. If i could, i would take her right here in this dining area. Her eyes were searching the menu and she finally came to a conclusion. "I think for an appetizer, I'll get the coconut shrimp tacos. I want a drank but i don't know what." She said curly. I was so in love with her. Anything she did, i just smiled.

The night was coming to an end and everyone was so full. Jessica didn't say a word to me since Mel was next to me. It was weird having my ex girl next to me, while my ex/current girl is here as well. Questions would come up about us and Jess would roll her eyes or do petty things. I'll say it once again, she did not have to be here. She was no longer apart of our family. My dad was the only one who didn't mind her company.

"Melissa! Remember when mom caught you and Bruno in the basement." Tiara said loudly causing the table to abrupt in laughter. Mel had a big blush on her face as she tried to hold in her laughter. "We weren't doing anything we was just kissing." She said placing her hands over her mouth. "So why was Bruno's shirt off?" Presley said. I totally forgot about this moment. But it was all becoming clear to me.

|Flashback|

Bruno's POV

Bruno's POV

It was a friday night and we were on spring break. Tonight Mel and I were gonna watch movies like we always would and literally have fun. She would always pick the movie and fall asleep on me. I didn't mind it though, that mean she could spend the night. Mom wouldn't allow us to sleep together because she knows what teenagers do when they're alone.

I wish i could explore her body. We're always holding hands and I'll wrap my arm around her at school. I never went any further. I didn't want to treat her like i do the other girls. She was something special to me. There was a knock at the door and it had to be her. I got up from the couch and jogged to the door. "Hey beautiful." I said opening the door wide enough for her to come in.

I kissed her lips while placing my hands at the low of her back. No one was currently home. My mom took the girls somewhere and didn't say when she'd be back. Before she left, she gave that look knowing Mel would be her. "Did you pick out a movie?" She said going down to the basement. As soon as we became good friends, we turned this into our little hang out spot. Mel had an extra tv and brought to my house and every since, we'd just watch movies on fridays.

"I have a couple of options over there." I said pointing to the tv stand. She was making me feel this type of feeling. I was getting nervous around her. She had on grey leggings with the shirt rolled and tied. Her ass was so fat. She looked so good. I noticed a dense feeling in my pants and had to hide it. Out of all nights, why am i losing control. "We should definitely watch this one." She said showing me Nightmare On Elm Street.

I guess since no one was home i was feeling like this. She started the movie and sat next to me but at a further distance. "Why you so far baby?" I asked looking at her. She started playing with her sleeves and scooted closer. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. I never been so nervous in my life.

20 minutes into the movie and we haven't said a word to each other. If she nervous just like me? I looked down at her to see if she was still awake and she was. "Babygirl?" I questioned just to hear her voice. "Hmm." She said looking. I didn't respond i just continued to watch the movie. She sat up and looked at me. "Bruno why you acting weird." She said squinting her eyes. "Nah. I'm ok." I said blushing and chuckling. "Why you seem so nervous?" She asked scooting back to look at me better.

"It's just. Damn. I am nervous. It just since we're alone, i have these feelings I can't explain. Like i wanna touch you." I said looking at her licking my lips. "But you were touching me." She said laughing. I smiled at her dimpled smile. "No like i want to touch you touch you." I said hoping she would understand. She started to get nervous again.

"Can I do that baby?" I said taking her off guard. She slowly nodded. I pulled her closer back to how we was. I placed my hand behind her neck as I leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were so soft and plump. In a swift movement I pulled her into my lap, causing my dick to get harder. What was doing to me? My hands roamed everywhere they normally wouldn't go. I had a handful of ass and her lips on mine. It couldn't get no better than this. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She had the same lustful look that i knew would be in mine.

I started kissing on her neck leaving light pecks in different spots. A moan slipped from her mouth and that shit turned us both on. We never went this far and i was loving to new adventure. In hope i could explore her more, she started to unbutton my shirt. Her fingertips drew on my chest leaving chills down my spine. I started to suck on her neck knowing it would leave a mark. "Bruno." She moaned. It was something about the way that she said it. She wanted me to go further. I wanted to take my time with her. "You like that?" I whispered in her air. I sucked on her earlobe. Making her jolt up from my lap.

I laughed at her reaction and pulled her back into my lap. I kissed her lips as she removed the shirt from my shoulders. I was so into the kiss I didn't see this moment coming. "PETER!" My mother screamed at the top of the basement stairs. My eyes shot open and i pushed Mel off to the side. "Melissa baby go home." She said coming down the stairs. I didn't think she would be back in a matter of a hour. Mel put on her shoes and jogged almost ran out the house.

That was completely embarrassing. "What did you guys plan to do? Make babies on the couch!" She asked angrily. I couldn't believe that just happened. "Please pete boy, don't rush anything. Mel's a nice girl. I know teenagers do what they're feeling but atleast wait or do it someplace else." She said sitting down next to me. I nodded my head to her and gave her a hug. Melissa had on those grey tights. That's how we ended up here.

Later that night, I snuck out just to see how she was doing. My mom was asleep and she was the heaviest sleeper. It was friday anyway. I walked over to her house and started tapping on her window. She peeked out the curtains and smiled. "Come out. Get comfortable." I said lowly. She just nodded and let the window. I walked around the house and sat in her drive way.

She came out in her black basketball shorts, a hoodie and sneakers. Her was pulled up into a bun with loose strands in the back. She was so beautiful. "You ok? I'm sorry for what happened. I got a little ahead of my self." I said blurting out everything i was thinking. "No bru it's fine. It's not just your fault. I was feeling what you were feeling too. It was a spur in the moment thing." She said messing with her fingers.

I pulled her into a hug and inhaled her scent. "Do you want to finish what we started Mel?" I asked not really thinking before i spoke. I looked away and chuckled at myself for being so stupid. "No. Not tonight hormone boy." She said pushing me.
Unforgivable night.