Chapter 7

Melissa's POV

"These past couple of days i can't get you out of my head. When Jessica is talking to me, i zone out. I can't write music because your on my mind. I still have feelings for you Mel." Bruno said in what it seemed like one sentence. He was hovering over me confessing his feelings.

I don't know what to say cause things couldn't go forward. And the reason was because of the chick in my bathroom.

"I know what your thinking. Yes i have a girlfriend, but I really like you Mel. And if we're meant to be together things are gonna fall in place." He said squatting in front of me.
"Just know that babygirl. Now let's go back inside before she catches us." He said reaching out for my hand.

I grabbed it and we walked back into the house. We made it back into the house and Liv was still at the table by herself. "Shorty still didn't come out maybe you should check on her shorty." She said to Bruno. I laughed cause he is still short from when I remembered.

He made his way back towards the bathroom and was out of hearing sight. "Girl let me tell you wh-" i said and she cut me off. "Bitch i heard everything! I wasn't ease dropping i was making sure she wouldn't come out and catch y'all." She said with her hands up.

I can't blame her for listening. This situation is very juicy. Moments later Bruno walked back with Jessica following. "Sorry i was in there for so long. I was using your lighting for pictures." She said smiling. I faked a smile and rolled my eyes. She seems so selfish and boring. Bruno was the opposite of her. He's very outgoing And cheery. Well atleast around me he is and he has this manly tone to it.

Bruno and Liv got up for seconds and i stayed in my seat because i was full. I felt stares and it was Jessica looking at me. It was envious stare. "You know, I've never heard of your company. Are you just local?" She said sipping her wine.

I tried not to get smart and started to hold my tongue. She had the nerve to ask me that when she see how I'm living. Not to be cocky or anything, but im one of the best females of what I do. She could never do what i do.

"No. I'm worldwide. The top management companies call me every second to headline there clients." I said giving myself the props I deserved. I'm a hard working woman. I did everything myself to get to where i am.

She sat there with no look on her face. I shut her right up. Bruno came back and begin to eat his second plate. "Mel can i take some of this home. I can't get enough." He said looking me dead in my eyes. The stare showed compassion like it did at Ruby's.

"Yeah sure just leave some for me." I said giggling. We had a lot of conversations before the night came to an end. Now it was just me and Liv in the living room watching tv with blankets.

"So what are y'all gonna do? Is he gonna break up with her? Are yall gonna sneak around cause girl lemme tell that be the best dick ever when you know you not supposed to be doing it!" She said cracking up. I looked at her in disbelief. "And bitch you would know with your hoe ass!" I said laughing along with her.

"Honestly I don't know what we're gonna do. I'll see what he wants to do now that i know how he feels." I said looking back at the tv. If he wanted me like he said he did, he'll make something happen.

Bruno's POV

We just arrived back at home and tonight went well. Not only did Mel look good, she cooked good just like her mom used to. I wonder where her parents are? I walked into the kitchen and put my plate of food in the fridge. Jessica was behind me and was leaning on the counter.

"You know you didn't have to pretend to like her food babe." She said smiling. What is she talking about. The food was better than ANYTHING she ever made. "Jess what are you talking about the food was amazing." I said laughing. She looked confused. "Yeah whatever and don't embarrass me again like that Bruno. I do cook for you." She said semi yelling.

"Jessica you were the one being rude. You walked into someone else's house and didn't speak. You came to dinner and didn't even eat." I said yelling back.

"Then earlier you use MY card to go shopping and buy things that you don't need. You didn't even ask if i wanted anything, you're just selfish." I said walking away with her on my tail.

Under her breath, i can hear her whispering. "Say it louder I can't hear you. Speak up." I said turning towards her. "I said it's not like you don't have alot of money." She said looking dead in my eyes.

"Yes I do have a lot of money! But that doesn't mean everyday that you need you need to spend it on dumb designer clothing." I said getting angry. She was really being selfish right now. I took care of her when her family didn't approve of our relationship and disowned her. I brought everything she dreamed of and she turns around and be selfish.

She doesn't say anything so I continue my way through the house and make my to our room. Tonight would've been perfect if she didn't come. She walks into the room and doesn't look at me. I grab my phone off the nightstand and scroll through social media.

"Daddy are you mad at me?" Jess ask. By the tone of her voice she was trying to be seductive. I didn't answer. She crawled onto the bed and straddled my lap. "Are you mad at me?" She said moving her hips against mine. I felt myself getting hard but didn't wanna give in.

"Oh playing hard to get huh? Let's see how long that last." She said reaching her hands in my shorts that I changed into. I could feel the warmth of her mouth around my length as she began to suck. I grasped her hair and pushed her head up and down the way i liked it.

"Oh fuck." I moaned. I couldn't take it. I pulled her head up and she was smirking. "Get on all fours for daddy now." I said. I got behind her and entered without warning. I pounding her hard and our skin smacks were echoing the room.

"I'm bout to cum daddy." She said but I didn't care. I kept going. My ecstasy level was far out that I couldn't stop until i got to where i needed to be. Both of our moans filled the air. Images of her flooded my mind and it wouldn't stop.

"Oh fuck Mel." I whispered not realizing what I said. I kept thrusting into her and i reached my end. I pulled out and came on her back. I laid there fulfilled and begin to drift asleep.

"I love you baby." Jessica said. But I couldn't respond. I knew I couldn't say it after what i just said during sex.

To Be Continued