Chapter 6

Bruno's POV

Bruno's POV

As Jessica stormed to me, i hung up the phone. I didn't want Mel to hear the lies I was about to tell. "BRUNO WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DID YALL KISS LAST NIGHT!?" She asked getting in my face. "No Jessica, we didn't kiss. You heard the wrong part of the conversation. We were talking about high school when a guy did that to Mel and his breath stank." I said falsely.

I had to come up with that lie as fast as I could. The way she looked at me said she was in denial. "Come here babe." I said pulling us down to the sofa. "I love you and only you. I don't have no kind of feelings for Melissa." I said. Some of what i said was true. I do love Jessica but i had a thing for Mel. She did something to me that i never felt, not even with Jessica.

"Im sorry baby. I just saw the way you were looking at her and i got in my head." She said getting up off my lap. She began to walk out the room and stopped. I thought she was gonna say something about it but instead she asked me to get her bags out of the car.

I walked out the house with Geronimo behind. I walked towards the SUV and opened up the door. There was a lot of designer bags in the back seat. She was out all day spending my money and didn't even ask if I wanted anything. I grabbed all of the bags and walked back into the house.

Melissa's POV

I was supposed to be mad at Bruno, but hearing his voice did something to me. Before you knew it, that came to an end. I heard Jessica's voice on the other end of the phone and he hung up. He was either hiding me from her or he made a mistake and hung up. Im going with the first one.

My phone dinged and it was him. I didn't wanna open it because i knew my feelings was getting involved. When we kissed, i knew things were gonna be bad from there. He had a girlfriend and I didn't care. I picked up my phone and read the text.

"Sorry. My phone died. I'll call you later."

Yeah he was hiding me. I had to keep my distance from him and i knew it was gonna be hard. Bruno got older and more sexy. Them dimples. The way he held my hips as we kissed made me melt into the palm of his hand. It's like he controlled me with every look he gave me and the way he licked his lips.

"Come over later, instead of calling."

I texted back. I don't know what kind of bravery came over me because I didn't mean it. Yes i wanted him to come over, but i know things could go left. I wanted him in ways i knew I couldn't have him. I was being greedy from his presence and that kiss.

"You sure that's a good idea 😏"

He knew how i felt now and I'm sure he felt the same. It felt wrong cause he had a girlfriend at home and my thoughts that i contained were inappropriate. I had to find a way not to feel like this. If we weren't alone tonight, maybe it would help. I'll Liv to see if she'll wanna come over and help me figure out my problem. The phone ringed and went straight to voicemail. She'll call me back in time before things do go down.