Chapter 14

Melissa's POV
I woke up with my body aching and a weight on my chest. I fluttered my eyes open and looked down seeing a sleeping Bruno. His mouth was open a little and he snored softly. He looked so beautiful. I looked over at the wall clock and it read 6:00. That was the best sex I've ever had. He took his time with my body and showed attention to every pleasurable detail.

I knew I wouldn't be able to walk with how hard he fucked me. His arms were wrapped around me and i felt comfortable. I had to pee, i knew if i moved he wouldn't let go. I scooted to the edge of the bed and i felt him pull me back. "Where you going?" He whispered huskily. His voice was raspy and it was turning me on again.

I knew having sex with him would become an addiction. The way he asked me what I wanted made it even better. "I have to pee." I said. He let go of my waist and mumbled "start the shower." I looked over to him and his eyes were closed but he was smirking.

I barely could walk to the bathroom due to my legs being sore and aching. I had hickeys all over my neck and chest. It was like he was marking me as his territory. I turned on the shower and Bruno walked in. His golden skin was so damn sexy.

He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips met mine and we kissed. It wasn't just a peck. It was a kiss that shared passion, lust and love in it. I felt goosebumps all down body as my hairs rose. He pulled away and stared in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful mel." He said smiling. He opened the step in shower door and led me in only to follow me.

We stood under the faucet and let the water hit both of us

We stood under the faucet and let the water hit both of us. His hands were at the bottom of my back as he stared in my eyes. He started walking me backwards, making my back hit the wall. His head nuzzled my neck and started leaving butterfly kisses down my chest.

I felt his arms wrap around my legs and i was being lifted against the wall. He wrapped me on to his shoulders and started to eat me out. He flicked and licked slowly. I was so into it, I didn't even know I was moaning. His tongue dipped into me making my legs weak.

"I'm so addicted to this shit."

I heard him groan which was sending vibrations to my clit. "You're so sweet baby." He said lowering me down. He held me along his hips and entered me. My eyes closed as I felt the familiar feeling. He bucked his hips as thrusted in and out. Our moans bounced off of the shower walls. This felt different.

His pace sped and i was feeling the familiar pleasure build up in my stomach. "Baby I'm almost there." I moaned out. He had both of his lips between his teeth. He looked so good. The look alone could make me cum. He thrusted even faster and my legs started to shake.

"Cum for daddy." He said looking at me with hooded eyes. "Cum on this dick baby." He said louder. I felt myself drip onto him as my legs got weak. Minutes later, he pulled out and came on the shower floor. I sat on the shower stool as i watch him finish off. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap.