Chapter 5

Bruno's POV

She was kissing me

She was kissing me. All night i tried to keep myself from doing it. I pulled her closer and tried to deepen the kiss. She begin to pull away and i already missed her lips on mine. I was stuck, because that kiss was meaningful. I meant every second of it. "Im sorry. Bruno i didnt me- i gotta go." She says running inside. I called her name multiple times but she didn't come back. I'm having so many mixed emotion right now. I wanted her to give into me and tell me how she feel. I wanted her to tell me she still love me. But that would still end up here because i have a girlfriend.

I can't believe i just cheated on jess, but apart of me loved every moment. I felt bad that i didn't feel regret. Mel has me rapped around her finger. She wore that black dress tonight on purpose. She was being selfish knowing I couldn't have her. She was a tease, like holding a bone tied on a string in front of a dog. I didn't know what to do, because I couldn't just leave Jessica. I also couldn't resist Melissa.

I had to promise myself that I wouldn't think of Mel in that way. When she's around, i had to be the friend she needs, not a guy drooling over her goods. I pulled out of her drive way and made my way home. The drive home I was trying to distract myself from my thoughts. She played games all night. The way she was eating her fruit fondue turned me on. She kept teasing me with the way she was licking her lips. I huffed trying to forget about this but nothing was helping.

I pulled into my gated home and parked outside of the garage. I grabbed my keys and took my time entering the house. I knew once i saw jess face, i would feel some sort of regret. The downstairs was dark, so that means she's upstairs. I walked to the kitchen and poured me drink. I needed this from all my thoughts the swirling through my head.

I slowly climbed the stairs to our room. I walked in and she wasn't in the bed. The shower was running in the bathroom. Usually I'll jump in the shower with her and we'll play around, have sex the normal couple stuff. Now, I didn't feel comfortable to even go in there. I took off my chains and placed them on the dresser. I grabbed a tank top and shorts out of the dresser and begin to take off my clothes.

I didn't know the shower stopped until jess walked out in her towel. She glared at me as she walked across the room. She was still mad that she couldn't come to dinner. She would be even more mad if i told her what happened. "Hey baby how was your shower." I asked. She wouldn't even look at me. "Good. Maybe you should take one you smell just like her." She says still with her back towards me.

I sniff myself and the familiar scent embraces my nose. She smelt so sweet and pure like honey. I had to wash this off me eventually. I walked towards the bathroom and started the shower. I undressed from my boxers and waited for the water to get hot. I stepped into the shower and let water drip from my curls.

The kiss returned to my mind and i got hard. My length grew due to my thoughts. The way Mel's body fit in that dress drove me wild. I begin to stroke it. She was the reason for all of this frustration and mixed emotions. I tried finishing songs and I couldn't cause of her. I go faster with the thoughts of her lips on mine. Her lips were so plump and sweet. "Ahh Mel" i said going faster about to reach my limit. I cummed onto the shower floor and felt my legs shaking. I stood against the wall out of breath and satisfied. She was taking a toll on me. I regained my balance. I washed away her and what my thoughts caused.