Chapter 21

Bruno's POV

Just when things started to feel right, another bump in the road hits. How could Jessica be here right now? Why was she even here? "Um Tahiti can you come here really quick? Like now?" i asked very timidly. Everyone started pile out of the living room and started to greet and hug Melissa. I grabbed tahiti's arm and pulled her back outside. "What is Jessica doing here? We're not together anymore. She's not supposed to be here." i said rushing out every word hoping she  got the point.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she started to speak. "I contacted her about color plans for the wedding and she never mentioned that you guys were over." She said innocently. I turned my back towards her and ran my hands  through my curls. How was this gonna work? I can't have the love of my life here with my gold diggin ass ex. "Look brother, I'm sure everything is gonna work out fine. Let's go back inside, the boys miss their uncle bru.

As i opened the door, Mel was coming out. "Is everything alright?" she questioned. i wanted to say let's just go back home to LA and that Tahiti should reschedule the wedding but it came out more as "Yeah everything is alright." I had to lie because i didn't want this trip to go bad. i wrapped my arms around her waist and continued into the house. i heard footsteps thud around the corner as my nephews shouted my name.

"UNCLE BRUNO!" Nyjah and Zyah screamed jumping into my arms. I really miss home and being able to do this. i started to play wrestle them as their giggles filled the air. "Alright guys i gotta catch a breather uncle bru getting old." I said getting up off of the floor. i made my way more into the house as I heard familiar voices. Walking into the living room, I saw my whole family. Their faces lit up as I entered the room. I begin to receive hugs and handshakes from the people that I love.

This wasn't even the end, there were a lot more in the backyard including Jessica. i didn't want to see her nor be around her. Why did she have to come? I looked around the room for Mel and couldn't find her. The only place to look was the backyard.

I walked towards the kitchen and looked out the window. Mel was out by the grill with Eric laughing with a drink in her hand. She looked happy and at home. My eyes also met something i was not fond of. Why did Tahiti invite her? She stared at me and smirked. This girl was up to no good. I exited the back door and headed towards Mel. Along the way, I spoke to more family members and friends.

My eyes once again landed on Melissa. She was looking good. The sun was kissing her skin in ways i wish i could. She had this natural glow that brought out beauty in a probable way. Her outfit presented more of her hips and curves. It was simple but sexy. She was capturing me in by her presence. I was finally in front of her and her body turned towards mine. "Hey baby did you get to see everyone?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face. Damn how did I get so lucky with someone who's so caring and considerate.

I pulled her towards me by her waist and nibbled on her ear. she softly giggled in my ear pleading me stop and that everyone was watching. "Yeah I saw everyone but I was mainly looking for you." i whispered in her ear. In this outfit, I know she was teasing me. She knew out of all places, I couldn't have her here. I grabbed her butt only to hear her moan and press against my now hard print.

"You guys can get away from me with that." Eric said causing us to laugh. Every thing he had on the grill looked good as hell. This is all I needed, my girl and my family. Out the corner of my eye, I saw some one come up on the side of Eric. I really hope she doesn't ruin this trip. "Hey Bruno, Eric." Jessica said. She purposely didn't speak to Mel and it was so disrespectful.