No Means No Chapter 2 (R)

My room is really a self contained flat.

"This is usually used for visiting Alpha's. May thought it was best to let you stay in here as you are an alpha now and the pack will respect you as an alpha. May has explained that you might only be here for one school term.  My Mum and I have discussed it and we will follow you wherever you decide to go" Orion tells me. 

I look at him and pull him to me "how old are you Orion?" 

"I'm a year younger than you but in the same year at school as I skipped a year when they found out that my Mum had done a really good job at home schooling me" he answers.  

He smiles at me and I feel my stomach take flight. 

"Come here, you are gorgeous. The goddess has blessed me giving me a second chance" I say as I pull him into my arms and kiss him.  

I try and take it slow but we are two healthy males and hormones take over. 

"Shit, I need you" I groan 

"I'm all yours my alpha" Orion groans back. 

He takes my hand and takes me to the bedroom. We ripoff our clothes and then come together. I take his mouth and thrust my tongue into his mouth he mews and my dick gets even harder. 

He runs his hands up my back and then down my chest. I pick him up and lay him on the bed his dick is just as hard as mine. I lay down next to him and take him in my hand and give him a firm stroke I lean in and take his lips again.  His hips push off the bed, he takes my dick in his hand and rubs the pre-cum from my slit. 

"Orion, do they keep condoms in the room?" I grunt.  

He moves his other hand to the bedside cabinet. He opens up the draw and reaches in and pulls out a hand full dropping them on the top of the cabinet. 

"Daniel, I don't know how this really works?" he gasps.  

I lean up and look at him "have you not been with a man before?" I ask 

"I haven't been with anyone before" he answers. 

I close my eyes and try to slow my raging hormones so I don't hurt him.  

I open them and smile at him "thank you, for waiting for me. I will try and make this special for you" I say. 

"It already is" he replies 

I look into his beautiful grey eyes now much darker with desire and smile down at him.  I give him a kiss then move to his neck and nibble on it. Still stroking his member that is now slick with pre-cum.  

I kiss my way down his chest and swipe my tongue over his nipple.  He moans and pushes his free hand through my hair, his hand stroking my hard, throbbing dick moves to my balls and I feel as though I could come.  

I move away from his reach to in between his legs.  I stroke his dick and look up into those incredible grey eyes. His hips thrust up into my hand. I keep my eyes locked with his and lean in and lick the pre-cum seeping from his slit. 

"Oh shit" he groans while his hips jerk upwards into my hand.  

His eyes are heavy lidded but he keeps them open watching me. My cock throbs and my balls tingle as I run my tongue up and then around his head. 

"Please" Orion moans 

"What do you want?" I ask him 

"I want you to take me into your mouth and blow me" he groans. 

 I give him a smile and open my mouth pulling him into it 

"Oh, Oh shit" Orion pants.  

I let him see me take him all the way in, sucking, running my tongue around his base then the head as I pull my mouth up his length.