No Means No Chapter 13 (R)

We load our luggage and then get in the people carrier. 

"Good to finally meet you in person Phoenix" Sam says.  

"Yep, you too" I reply 

"I've had the Alpha suite cleaned but it's up to you how you want to decorate it.  Please feel free to do what you need to make yourself and Luna comfortable.  I didn't know if Summer would stay with you or if she's happy to have her own room with the other teenagers?  Mrs. Cole has said that she will be by once she finishes work her son is a good boy and looks after her well" I nod as he tells me about my family. 

It doesn't take that long to get to the pack house.  Nothing much has changed.  Ri takes my hand as we get out and follow Sam into the pack house.  

"Summer what would you like to do?  You are welcome to stay with Ri and I?" I ask

"I'll take my own room, listening to you two go at it in the plane was enough thanks" she replies

I see Sam smile up front.  There is a number of the senior pack members there to welcome us. 

 After introductions have been made, I stand in front of the large fire place as its central to the room. 

"I will expect the pack, to meet in the meeting place at 9 am sharp tomorrow. I hope we make this pack as strong as it can be. I look forward to our future" I state.  

I tense when I see Samuel the old alpha stagger into the room. 

'You okay?' Ri asks over our link. 

'That's Samuel, he looks a mess' I reply.  

I see Ri look over to the back wall and he squeezes my hand.  

"That's all for now, see you tomorrow" I say

Turning to Sam the beta "can you show us to our quarters please, we worked through the flight and we're in need of some sleep?" I request

"Certainly Alpha, this way please.  I will see to the others, so don't worry" he states

Just as we reach the stairs Samuel staggers in front of me.  He squints up at me "you have the same eye's but that's all" he slurs 

I raise an eyebrow and wrinkle up my nose at the stale alcohol smell.  I look at Sam and he indicates to one of the elders and they come and take him away. 

"Sorry that's the old alpha, he will be moving out soon" Sam apologises. 

"It's alright" I reply and he shows us to our suit 

"Lizzy and her mate are on the floor below with Summer a little down the hall from them and Luna's mother is in a house about five minutes away.  Next door but one to your aunt." 

We nod and then close and lock the door when Sam tells us to get some sleep.  I look around at the tired looking decorations. 

"I know I can leave this to you and your Mum. Do whatever you wish to it.  All I would like is a modern oven, hob and of course a big bed" I say.  

We walk into the bedroom and I'm glad they have put a new mattress on the bed. 

"I'm beat I'm going to use the bathroom and crash for a bit" 

I walk into the bathroom and take a deep breath so thankful he didn't recognise me and the fact that I didn't feel anything for him.  I walk back into the bedroom and start to strip just leaving my clothes where ever they fall. 

I pull the cover back and fall into bed with a groan.  Ri comes out of the bathroom and chuckles when he see's I'm just laying where I fell.  He comes and lifts my feet onto the bed and then crawls in next to me and pulls the blanket up over us.

I turn on my side and pull him into me and just breathing in his scent calms me.  I kiss his mark and he rub's my arm around him.

"Night Phoe" 

"night" I'm asleep before I finish speaking.  

I wake with a groan and my hips pushing up into Ri's warm mouth.

"morning" I grunt as I lift the blanket and watch Ri bob up and down on my cock.  

I pull the blanket off us "seems like you've been awake a little longer than me?" I say.  

He looks into my eyes with his beautiful dark grey eyes now that he's aroused and I feel myself harden more. 

"Let me have a taste, beautiful" I say.  

He lets me go of me with a pop and my hard shaft hits my muscled stomach.   He straddles me with his knees and hands as he makes his way up my body.  I pull his head closer to me and take his lips. His tongue pushes into my mouth and I taste myself, I groan and deepen the kiss.  

I pull away and look into his eyes "I love you" I tell him passionately.  

His eyes widen then he smiles "I love you, too so damn much" he pushes his lips back to mine then lays on top of me and grinds his hard-on against mine.  

He pulls away and turns around so I have full access to his arse and cock and he can take me back into his mouth.  I bite his butt cheek as I take him in my hand.  I pull his cock back to my mouth and give it a little pull. 

Ri groans around my cock as I lick the pre-cum of his slit.  He pushes his arse closer to me and I smack it again, he growls around my cock and I grin at his impatience.  I rub his hole with my thumb as I take him into my mouth, I bob my head up and down taking him as far as I can into my mouth while he plays with my balls and pushes his thumb into my star.  We are a groaning mess before long and both of us want more.  

I slap Ri on his romp "lay on your back, babe I want to look into those amazing eyes as I take you" I tell him.  

He moves and lays on his back and I move in between his legs.  I take my cock and swipe it over his hole and around it.  

"Please take me, NOW!" he cries 

When I continue to just move myself around his star.  I look into his eyes and thrust in. 

"Shit, yes" Ri cries out.  I pull his legs up more and place them on my shoulders and push in fully.  I still as Ri is panting trying to adjust to the intrusion.  He looks into my eyes and gives me a sexy smile.  I rock out and the rock back in again. 

"Crap your so tight, babe" I'm panting myself while I wait for him to relax enough to allow me to move.  I lean over him holding my wait on my hands and kiss him then nibble my way to his ear lobe and nibble on it.  

I start a steady rhythm as I nibble and kiss his neck, I lick his mark and feel him throb.  He licks then bites down on mine.  I quicken my thrusts and he kiss my mark.  I know I'm close and bite down on his then lean up and take him in my hand.  I bend and lick his head tasting the pre-cum.

"Shit, Phoe I'm going to explode" he grunts.  

I pull his legs up a little higher and pound into him.  I watch as he comes apart and he decorates his chest and abs with his cum.  I rock into him and let go, I let his legs go and collapse on top of him.  

Ri wraps his arms round me "your covered in my, cum as well now" he whispers. 

I lean up and kiss him.  I roll off him because I'm heavy "what time is it?" I wonder.

"I don't know I woke-up with an itch that only you could scratch" he rumbles.

"I'll help you scratch your itch whenever you want babe." 

We snuggle a bit before getting up and getting ready for a new day.  We have just enough time to grab some breakfast before going down and walking to the clearing where the meeting will take place.  Ri and I make our way to the front of the pack and step up onto the platform.  

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊