No Means No Chapter 4 (R)

Today we are going to the mall with Daisy and Dominic. To get Phoenix his new wardrobe, my Mum forwarded the funds my Dad set up for me when I was first born.  

I'm turning 18 next week and then will receive the money he left.  May has given me a credit card and told me to get what I want with it.  Orion and I walk out hand in hand.

We meet them at Dominic's truck.  We get into the truck, Orion and I are a little tight for leg room.  I'm now six foot three and Orion tells me he is a little over six foot, so our knees are pushed up against the back of the front seats.  

His hand is in mine as we drive towards the mall.  We decide to stop at a drive through and get some food to eat on the way as it will take nearly an hour to get there. 

"Has Orion told you about our school?" Dom asks.

"Not really, he said he doesn't like the pushy girls there and that the football coach wants him to join the team. That's pretty much it" I reply. 

"Yeah, the girls aren't slow in coming forward.  That's way Lizzy and I are going to mate and bond before it starts. That will mean we'll only have to fight off the humans" I look at Daisy and see her pink cheeks. 

She turns to me "are you and Orion going to mate and do the bonding soon?" she asks. 

Orion squeezes my hand as I nod "we are going to do it this weekend, I've booked the east bonding villa" Orion tells them. 

"I'm taking Lizzy to my favourite spot and then spending the night at the clearing villa" Dominic says. 

 "Who would have thought Dix's, that we would be mated within two weeks of arriving?" Daisy says

I smile at her "don't forget it's Phoenix now?" I correct her. "The name suits you Phoenix, I'm going to call you Nix though" I smile and squeeze her shoulder. 

"You deserve to be happy, Daisy" I say as we pull into a huge multiple storey car park.  We start looking for a place to park, but Dominic doesn't like some of the spaces as he says his truck will get bashed.  So we end up near the top tier level before he finds a spot to park away from the other vehicle's.  Daisy and I can't help gaping at the mall as we ride down in the glass elevator.

"I'm taking Daisy to my favourite shop so we will meet back, here in two hours time" Dom says. 

Daisy gives us both a hug before walking away with Dom. 

"I'll follow you as this place makes me want to run to the hills" I tell Orion. 

He squeezes my hand and we start walking "I think your tastes run to the Jeans and t-shirt and kicks kind of guy" he smiles.  

I nod my head grateful I have him with me. He takes me to a shop that just sells jeans.  I look around and groan.

"You pick some out for me?" I tell Orion he chuckles before moving around the shop placing jeans of different colours and brands into my arms.

"These aren't all for me?" I question 

"No, yours are the bottom pairs" he says I go to nod then think about what he's just said "that's enough for now, please" I plead. 

He takes me to the changing rooms. I place the jeans down on the wooden bench and Orion is quick in making two stacks. There are individual changing rooms but neither of us are shy when it comes to undressing.  

Growing up with the pack you see everyone's junk at one time or other.  I'm down to the last two pairs, I've picked out three pairs that I want.